Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
dazzled eyes22 chapter 17 . 2/27
I'm glad Edward was ashamed and apologetic when Bella told him about his behavior Last night and that he cleaned up his puke on the porch. Eww!

I like that he's opening up to Bella, which in turn, made her tell him about her heartache and why she left home.

Aww, these two are finally talking and getting on the same page. That's beautiful!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 16 . 2/27
The surfing lessons seem to be paying off. Bella's getting better and Edward is missing the bikini. I was surprised not that he showed up on her doorstep, but that he would proposition her that way. Bella deserves more, especially after what happened with Jasper.

I'm glad Bella is opening up little by little with Rosalie. Yeah, I would expect Bella to be feeling some residual trust issues from Alice's betrayal. It's also the family will be visiting her new digs.

Your A/Ns slay me. So playful and engaging. I love it.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 15 . 2/27
The first tip in eavesdropping, Bella, is not to bump into anything that will make your presence known. LOL and shaking my head. Poor girl! I'm glad she overheard Rosalie and Edward's conversation though. It gave her a chance to understand them better.

Their uncle sounds like a jerk. Every family has one. I like that Rosalie shared their story and that Bella was able to reassure them both that she had no nefarious intentions toward them or their business.

I feel sorry for Edward. His trust and heart must have been shattered after that incident.

This story is quite entertaining.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 14 . 2/27
I liked their day of surfing. Edward seemed liked he was opening up a little. Bella showed a little boob. Ha! Ha! Ha! Seriously, it was progress.

Yeah, I caught that Edward's sullen figure just happened to be at the diner everyday. He's interested, probably in denial. LOL
dazzled eyes22 chapter 13 . 2/23
That was cool how Rosalie managed to get Edward to teach Bella how to surf. Jacob seems harmless enough so far.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 12 . 2/23
I'm glad Rosalie could offer to rent Bella her grandmother's place so cheap. I wonder what's Edward's problem. Bella lusting after Edward when he was so angry had me cracking up.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 11 . 2/21
I am glad Isabella found a place to settle in and a job to pay the bills. Rosalie seems like a nice person too.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 10 . 2/21
I enjoyed Bella's journey down the coast. I didn't know there was a Ghiradelli factory outside of San Francisco. It always sounded like a European company.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 9 . 2/21
I was glad to see that her dad was apprehensive about Bella leaving Forks because of all the gossip, yet acknowledging that he wouldn't stop her. Bella needs a fresh start and some space to put what happened behind her.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 8 . 2/21
I figured Alice would get pregnant sooner or later, but for Bella to run into them in town...and looking her worst? Wow! I don't blame Bella for hightailing it out of there.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 7 . 2/21
Oh wow! I didn't see that coming.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 6 . 2/20
There's nothing Jasper could say after what he did. I'm glad Bella didn't let him off the hook.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 5 . 2/20
I'm glad Bella had her brother help clear her stuff out their house. I can't believe Jasper hid those pictures of him and Alice behind their wedding picture. Nice touch at the end leaving those pictures and that note.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 2/20
Alice has some nerve calling her. I'm glad Bella told her dad what happened between Jasper and Alice. I had to laugh at Riley's statement. He painted quite the picture.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 2/20
I'm glad Bella shared what happened with her mom.
3,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »