Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 9/16/2016
That went a lot better than I thought it was going to go. Yes, therapy is needed for both of them and soon. I just don't see how they can push forward in their relationship, with the ghosts of their past ones haunting them at every corner. He was right to stop. She was wrong for assuming and running. He was right for following her and talking to her. Their ILY's were lovely though. I'm truly hoping they make it out the other side.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
I got the distinct feeling that Edward was scared to let her go. Fearing she may make up with Jasper. You confirmed it in your bottom a/n. So, Alice had the baby and dropped it off with her mom to take care of. It's only a little over a month old. Shouldn't she want to be with her baby? Very odd. I still think that Alice was trying her hardest to hurt Bella in some way. It wasn't her fault that Jasper chose her over Alice, yet I guess in Alice's cheating eyes, she only saw that Jasper was with Bella and that he wasn't leaving. I think she got pregnant on purpose. If Bella had not walked in on them, her being pregnant would've done the trick and she could have Jasper after all. Twisted. At least this trip gave her a little more closure that she needed. Making her realize what she does have, in a whole new light. I really liked that Rose suggested a friend of hers in Morrow Bay that is a therapist. They both can't see the same person, unless they go together as a couple. So, if they don't go the couple route, he should find someone too.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 9/16/2016
Well, that's progress. He seems a little nicer than he was before. Was it all a case of schoolboy crush and pulling the pigtails? Did he like her more than he wanted to and therefore was completely rude to her? For being four years older than her, he was acting four years younger than her. Not trusting someone shouldn't remove your manners. I'm glad he's being nicer now. Still thinking some therapy may benefit the both of them. These two can eat ice cream each night because of the workout they get surfing. That's the key, I think. I wouldn't know.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 9/16/2016
I had mentioned in an earlier review that they both had big trust issues that need to be worked out before they even think about dating each other. Therapy, STAT. Her parents loved where she ended up and that's really wonderful. I liked learning what Bella's degree was in and that she's thinking about testing for a California license. I also liked that Edward liked that idea and wants her to stay. Rosalie and Edward's parents were welcoming to her and her family, which was wonderful. I do wonder what Edward told his mom about Bella. Renee and Bella had a really good talk. I don't think it time yet for her to go home for a visit. She should wait until the following year, when she's much stronger. Her family has to understand that, if it came about. It was cute that Edward popped in to take her out for ice cream.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 9/16/2016
That was a surprising chapter. I do like that she told him everything he did the night before. Including throwing up right after kissing her. I'm glad she was smart enough not to not clean it up and made him do it. Them opening up a little bit about each of their pasts while surfing was a step forward.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 9/16/2016
I like that her family is coming at Thanksgiving. I really like that Rosalie and her are friendly and that she notices when Bella is a little off and doesn't push. I did not like drunk Edward on her doorstep asking her to leave her home so he could bring a random to her place. Disgusting. Boasting that he has to go to their places now and he doesn't like that. Again, ewwww. Kissing her and then throwing up, will do wonders for her already destroyed self esteem. Yes, still not liking him at all. When do you make him a better person so we can like him? It isn't looking good at all right now.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 9/16/2016
He's got massive trust issues and Bella has got to have trust issues after what she went through. I don't think it's a good idea for them to be together at all. Hopefully, you change my mind. However right now, I can only see disaster for them together. Neither ever trusting the other fully, based on the idiots they put their trust in before.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 9/16/2016
Surprised he actually showed up. I thought for sure that he wouldn't. Him speaking lingo to her while teaching, was very irresponsible of him. Actually, that is on both of them. She didn't know what he was saying and should've asked him to speak it in straight English, instead of going in blind to something that could kill her. That ocean is not your friend. He sure isn't acting like he likes her. I may have to read your outtake.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 9/16/2016
Nope, still don't like Edward. He's entirely too cranky and rude. Jacob reminded me of nearly every boy in my hometown when we were young. Sadly, I understood all of that lingo just fine, growing up in a surf town. He was funny and so laid back. Jacob didn't care one way or the other about teaching Bella and it just rolled right off his shoulders. By having Rosalie say 'flavor of the week', you implied that he slept around a lot. Yet, your author note says he's not a manwhore. How else should we interpret that? Goodness I'm confused. Just about that, nothing else.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
Wow, that was very generous of Rosalie and Emmett to offer her grandmothers place to Bella, for so cheap too. Didn't care for Edward and his flavor of the week . . . ewwww. He wasn't grumpy, he was downright rude. Yet, before he was so rude, she was feeling all kinds of flutters through her body. That's a good sign. Interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 9/16/2016
I love that she feels so comfortable there in the quiet town already. Rosalie sure took a liking to her. I'm also thinking that the sign wasn't in the window before, that she put it out hoping that Bella would see it. I'm thinking the person that could teach her to surf is Edward. Wonder what her parents will think, when they find out she's taking a job in the town? I'm just glad she's away from Washington state. Hopefully for good. She can visit her parents. Or, she can make them visit her.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
I was born in San Francisco and raised in the coastal town of Pacifica about sixteen Mike's south of SF. I've lived the last twenty years over the hill in San Bruno which is near the San Francisco airport. California girl through and through. You've done it well so far. I'm glad that she feels that something big will happen on this trip. I hope she doesn't meet Edward too soon here. She is nowhere near ready to move on yet. If she meets him too soon, it could go horribly wrong. I may be one of the only readers that said that to you, right? Most of them are probably chomping at the bit for him to be in here already.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
Thank you for the author note at the ending, because I was wondering. Wondering why a college graduate of presumably age twenty-two at the very least, was asking her dad if she could go someplace? It still makes me scratch my head but, at least I understand why you thought it was necessary now. Perhaps I may have understood this more if I had not lost my father to cancer when I was only twenty. That'll make you grow up really fast, very young.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
It wasn't harsh enough to have her walk into her own home to find her best friend in bed with her husband of only three months, that you had to push her face into the shit even deeper. Yes, Alice comes from Forks too but, she should've had a little class and stayed away from her hometown knowing that is where Bella is. They had to know with how small that town is, that they'd run into her. It's almost like Alice really wanted to hurt Bella severely. Her fake crying into Jasper making her look innocent. BS, she knew exactly what she wa doing. Yes, I didn't like this part at all. The road trip, that I like. I wish she would've decided to make a trip all on her own though, in lieu of what you did to her here. In a 'I need to get away from this town' kind of way.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
Well, that is called bonus sex. When you've broken up or divorced, yet months later your screwing that person one last time. Because you can. Because the men are usually after just that one thing. Good for her. However, I hope that didn't bring a baby, as she doesn't deserve that connection to him for a lifetime. I do hope Alice finds the panties.
3,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »