Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/16
I have to say I would do the very same thing. Avoid the confrontation altogether. Why? It won't change anything. It won't turn the clock back. It won't make it any better. She did the very best thing. It really is strange that he'd stop walking toward Bella to confront her, instead taking Alice's call and walking away. Then again, it seems very strange that he'd go through with the wedding, when he clearly loves Alice and not Bella.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/16
Awwwww, Charlie is such a great dad. Alice had quite the nerve to call there. Was she checking to see when she was coming home, so she could stay in her bed with Jasper longer? Bitch.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/16
So very awful. None of this was her fault, it was all his. Clearly since he was getting the fucking from Alice, he only made love to Bella. The words were worse. How he couldn't wait to get rid of Bella, that she just wouldn't leave. He just made love to her and yet, he's already fucking Alice not even an hour later. Which means she must've been waiting just outside their home waiting for Bella to leave. I hope something bad happens to them both. Better yet, I hope Jasper cheats on Alice as well. Is there a way to get a divorce any quicker if her father knows anyone that can push it through faster? What a mess.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/16
Wow, even though it was in the title and Alice was there, all three of them constantly together, it still hurt to read that. Why stay married? Why even get married if they wanted each other all along? Poor Bella got extremely fucked over by her husband and her best friend. Well, apparently not her best friend, I've shed been doing this to her behind her back.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/16
Ominous and intriguing.
usherkate98331 chapter 10 . 8/14
I have been on a few solo road trips myself. I liked this chapter, it brought back warm memories! Thanks for sharing your work!
usherkate98331 chapter 4 . 8/14
Sitting here shedding a few tears for Bella. This is a really good story!
flyrbrd chapter 30 . 8/6
Thanks! I love this story
Shemilliah chapter 23 . 7/13
This story is old so now reviewing. Though after the Dec issue I read reviews. And I see everyone saying it's not Bella's fault (cool) but then saying its Edwards. I'm failing to see how s bodies normal reaction is anyone's fault. So it's cool to make a guy feel bad he didn't last long? Only woman get reassurances in life? It was no ones fault, sex isn't fairytales. He orgasmed quick, so what there's other changes to make it last. But to laugh and Blake to make the woman come out on top just shows a lot I think.

I hope someone, at least will be there for Edward since he's committed the ultimate sin *rolls eyes* Bella's insecurities aren't his, he shouldn't be judged by anyone's past mistake.
gypsytrip chapter 7 . 4/10
lucky jasper, just gets more and more sex! seems like he always gets the good end of the deal lol
LolaTheSa chapter 34 . 4/7
What a fucking sick prick, he needs a fucking beat down. The fuck would have tried to put moves on Bella, I honestly would have loved to see her completely and utterly shoot down and expose his for the sad shit he is in front of everyone.

But then again it's better this way, cause really if she showed as much emotion as the scenario I just thought of, she wouldn't have been over what happened still.
LolaTheSa chapter 30 . 4/7
I wish she didn't recognize him... Would have been sweet if she had completely forgot about him.
LolaTheSa chapter 29 . 4/7
Good, because if what they did still affected her, then she wasn't truly over it. I'm glad she is.
Chezel chapter 23 . 2/25
Hahah! Ed must be embarrassed
EeWee chapter 33 . 9/21/2015
Fabulous story as always. What a great Edward.
3,255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »