Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
dazzled eyes22 chapter 11 . 2/21
I am glad Isabella found a place to settle in and a job to pay the bills. Rosalie seems like a nice person too.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 10 . 2/21
I enjoyed Bella's journey down the coast. I didn't know there was a Ghiradelli factory outside of San Francisco. It always sounded like a European company.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 9 . 2/21
I was glad to see that her dad was apprehensive about Bella leaving Forks because of all the gossip, yet acknowledging that he wouldn't stop her. Bella needs a fresh start and some space to put what happened behind her.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 8 . 2/21
I figured Alice would get pregnant sooner or later, but for Bella to run into them in town...and looking her worst? Wow! I don't blame Bella for hightailing it out of there.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 7 . 2/21
Oh wow! I didn't see that coming.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 6 . 2/20
There's nothing Jasper could say after what he did. I'm glad Bella didn't let him off the hook.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 5 . 2/20
I'm glad Bella had her brother help clear her stuff out their house. I can't believe Jasper hid those pictures of him and Alice behind their wedding picture. Nice touch at the end leaving those pictures and that note.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 2/20
Alice has some nerve calling her. I'm glad Bella told her dad what happened between Jasper and Alice. I had to laugh at Riley's statement. He painted quite the picture.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 2/20
I'm glad Bella shared what happened with her mom.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 2/20
Great synopsis of their love story. What a jerk! I can't believe her friend would do that to her.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 2/20
Good intro. Peaked my interest.
JessaCloud chapter 34 . 2/18
Interesting look into Jasper's messed up mind ;) Thanks for the extra layer of the story. xo
JessaCloud chapter 33 . 2/18
Loved this chapter the very best! OMG! Perfect ending. Absolutely! Gah! It's everything!
JessaCloud chapter 32 . 2/18
Loved his PoV for these scenes! So fun :)
JessaCloud chapter 31 . 2/18
I like this Edward, too! It was fun to take a peek into his mind :)
3,196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »