Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 9/16/2016
Surprised he actually showed up. I thought for sure that he wouldn't. Him speaking lingo to her while teaching, was very irresponsible of him. Actually, that is on both of them. She didn't know what he was saying and should've asked him to speak it in straight English, instead of going in blind to something that could kill her. That ocean is not your friend. He sure isn't acting like he likes her. I may have to read your outtake.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 9/16/2016
Nope, still don't like Edward. He's entirely too cranky and rude. Jacob reminded me of nearly every boy in my hometown when we were young. Sadly, I understood all of that lingo just fine, growing up in a surf town. He was funny and so laid back. Jacob didn't care one way or the other about teaching Bella and it just rolled right off his shoulders. By having Rosalie say 'flavor of the week', you implied that he slept around a lot. Yet, your author note says he's not a manwhore. How else should we interpret that? Goodness I'm confused. Just about that, nothing else.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
Wow, that was very generous of Rosalie and Emmett to offer her grandmothers place to Bella, for so cheap too. Didn't care for Edward and his flavor of the week . . . ewwww. He wasn't grumpy, he was downright rude. Yet, before he was so rude, she was feeling all kinds of flutters through her body. That's a good sign. Interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 9/16/2016
I love that she feels so comfortable there in the quiet town already. Rosalie sure took a liking to her. I'm also thinking that the sign wasn't in the window before, that she put it out hoping that Bella would see it. I'm thinking the person that could teach her to surf is Edward. Wonder what her parents will think, when they find out she's taking a job in the town? I'm just glad she's away from Washington state. Hopefully for good. She can visit her parents. Or, she can make them visit her.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
I was born in San Francisco and raised in the coastal town of Pacifica about sixteen Mike's south of SF. I've lived the last twenty years over the hill in San Bruno which is near the San Francisco airport. California girl through and through. You've done it well so far. I'm glad that she feels that something big will happen on this trip. I hope she doesn't meet Edward too soon here. She is nowhere near ready to move on yet. If she meets him too soon, it could go horribly wrong. I may be one of the only readers that said that to you, right? Most of them are probably chomping at the bit for him to be in here already.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
Thank you for the author note at the ending, because I was wondering. Wondering why a college graduate of presumably age twenty-two at the very least, was asking her dad if she could go someplace? It still makes me scratch my head but, at least I understand why you thought it was necessary now. Perhaps I may have understood this more if I had not lost my father to cancer when I was only twenty. That'll make you grow up really fast, very young.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
It wasn't harsh enough to have her walk into her own home to find her best friend in bed with her husband of only three months, that you had to push her face into the shit even deeper. Yes, Alice comes from Forks too but, she should've had a little class and stayed away from her hometown knowing that is where Bella is. They had to know with how small that town is, that they'd run into her. It's almost like Alice really wanted to hurt Bella severely. Her fake crying into Jasper making her look innocent. BS, she knew exactly what she wa doing. Yes, I didn't like this part at all. The road trip, that I like. I wish she would've decided to make a trip all on her own though, in lieu of what you did to her here. In a 'I need to get away from this town' kind of way.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
Well, that is called bonus sex. When you've broken up or divorced, yet months later your screwing that person one last time. Because you can. Because the men are usually after just that one thing. Good for her. However, I hope that didn't bring a baby, as she doesn't deserve that connection to him for a lifetime. I do hope Alice finds the panties.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
Wow, the answers to the questions was longer than the chaoter. Thank you for all the answers, as I'd had a few of those in my review already. I'm glad she had her family with her to get all of her things. I'm very glad she told him that he did this. That it was all him. Mwoukdnt let him speak and hung up on him. Changing her number. That took a lot of strength and I'm proud of her for doing it. I'm hoping for a time jump somewhere, just to have her have peace again.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
I have to say I would do the very same thing. Avoid the confrontation altogether. Why? It won't change anything. It won't turn the clock back. It won't make it any better. She did the very best thing. It really is strange that he'd stop walking toward Bella to confront her, instead taking Alice's call and walking away. Then again, it seems very strange that he'd go through with the wedding, when he clearly loves Alice and not Bella.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
Awwwww, Charlie is such a great dad. Alice had quite the nerve to call there. Was she checking to see when she was coming home, so she could stay in her bed with Jasper longer? Bitch.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
So very awful. None of this was her fault, it was all his. Clearly since he was getting the fucking from Alice, he only made love to Bella. The words were worse. How he couldn't wait to get rid of Bella, that she just wouldn't leave. He just made love to her and yet, he's already fucking Alice not even an hour later. Which means she must've been waiting just outside their home waiting for Bella to leave. I hope something bad happens to them both. Better yet, I hope Jasper cheats on Alice as well. Is there a way to get a divorce any quicker if her father knows anyone that can push it through faster? What a mess.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
Wow, even though it was in the title and Alice was there, all three of them constantly together, it still hurt to read that. Why stay married? Why even get married if they wanted each other all along? Poor Bella got extremely fucked over by her husband and her best friend. Well, apparently not her best friend, I've shed been doing this to her behind her back.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Ominous and intriguing.
usherkate98331 chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
I have been on a few solo road trips myself. I liked this chapter, it brought back warm memories! Thanks for sharing your work!
3,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »