Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
usherkate98331 chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
Sitting here shedding a few tears for Bella. This is a really good story!
flyrbrd chapter 30 . 8/6/2016
Thanks! I love this story
Shemilliah chapter 23 . 7/13/2016
This story is old so now reviewing. Though after the Dec issue I read reviews. And I see everyone saying it's not Bella's fault (cool) but then saying its Edwards. I'm failing to see how s bodies normal reaction is anyone's fault. So it's cool to make a guy feel bad he didn't last long? Only woman get reassurances in life? It was no ones fault, sex isn't fairytales. He orgasmed quick, so what there's other changes to make it last. But to laugh and Blake to make the woman come out on top just shows a lot I think.

I hope someone, at least will be there for Edward since he's committed the ultimate sin *rolls eyes* Bella's insecurities aren't his, he shouldn't be judged by anyone's past mistake.
gypsytrip chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
lucky jasper, just gets more and more sex! seems like he always gets the good end of the deal lol
LolaTheSa chapter 34 . 4/7/2016
What a fucking sick prick, he needs a fucking beat down. The fuck would have tried to put moves on Bella, I honestly would have loved to see her completely and utterly shoot down and expose his for the sad shit he is in front of everyone.

But then again it's better this way, cause really if she showed as much emotion as the scenario I just thought of, she wouldn't have been over what happened still.
LolaTheSa chapter 30 . 4/7/2016
I wish she didn't recognize him... Would have been sweet if she had completely forgot about him.
LolaTheSa chapter 29 . 4/7/2016
Good, because if what they did still affected her, then she wasn't truly over it. I'm glad she is.
Chezel chapter 23 . 2/25/2016
Hahah! Ed must be embarrassed
EeWee chapter 33 . 9/21/2015
Fabulous story as always. What a great Edward.
TheMrsW chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
Well then..
Bahahah
TheMrsW chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
And I forgot Renee. She gets the short end of the stick so often, so high five for her this time.

I really hate jasper. What a tool.
TheMrsW chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Aww! I love Charlie.
And Riley is pretty cool, too ;)
TheMrsW chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
"Forks was surrounded by a lot of forest. He knew where to hide bodies." Snort. I'm not sure why, but this tickled me. Perhaps the context of it all or that it sounds so much like something I would think regarding my own dad. Ha.
renewagain chapter 34 . 9/7/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it, they have a really lovely life together. OMG I've been Cambria and drive the coast, really makes me want that life when I read these stories.
EPOVs were it was also nice to hear JPOV and his misery!
renewagain chapter 19 . 9/6/2015