Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
JessaCloud chapter 10 . 2/17
Well, that was a fun little jaunt down the coast! I'm a coastal Cali girl myself, so I do recommend the drive down Highway One, if you've still never done it! Awfully beautiful. ;)
JessaCloud chapter 9 . 2/17
Go Charlie! He's giving his little girl wings! Good for him.
JessaCloud chapter 8 . 2/17
Goodness gracious! Poor Bella! I mean, how much can one woman take?! I think a trip along the Pacific Coast is just what she needs. ;)
JessaCloud chapter 7 . 2/17
Huh, I didn't see that coming. And I have to say I am not sure if that's what I would have done, but I sure can understand her motivation!
JessaCloud chapter 6 . 2/17
I'm so glad she doesn't fall for his baloney on the phone. Good riddance! It must have been so hard to have that conversation, but I'm proud of her for not giving him a chance to "explain" since there's nothing left to say, his actions said it all. And now she has room for Edward ;)
JessaCloud chapter 5 . 2/17
Oh, how I feel for Bella. But good for her to get her stuff and get out of there. She's too good for him, obviously! But it's worse that he had been having the affair before they were even married! And not only did she lose her husband due to his infidelity, but her best friend as well! Wow! That's just horrendous. I am hating Jasper and Alice right about now ;)
JessaCloud chapter 4 . 2/17
I am loving Charlie. And it's good Bella has a plan.
JessaCloud chapter 3 . 2/17
I agree; this seems very realistic and your mind would absolutely go there. Poor Bella!
JessaCloud chapter 2 . 2/17
Ohhhhh. You wrote this chapter so perfectly. I really got the sense of her betrayal. Wow!
divyvicki chapter 34 . 1/14
Hope u didn't proceed with that last story sequel idea u had. Don't think I'd like to read it.
divyvicki chapter 33 . 1/14
Great job!
divyvicki chapter 32 . 1/14
Another great addition.
divyvicki chapter 31 . 1/14
What a wonderful addition to the original story. Loved this insight into Edward's thinking.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 1/14
Great ending to a great story. Glad u wrote some additional chapters though! "After Jane Died" update soon? Please, Please, Please!
divyvicki chapter 29 . 1/8
I loved the way u handled Bella and Alice's meeting. It was perfect. It just isn't in Bella's character to hold a grudge especially when her life turned out so well.
3,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »