Reviews for If He Would Have Been Faithful
dazzled eyes22 chapter 32 . 3/4/2015
Thanks for this sneak peek into Edward's mind on the first time they had sex. It was obvious he was on the edge from the start and got overexcited. He was so kind, understanding and patient when Bella reacted that way. It was also good to hear what he thought of her ex. I'm glad that he could reassure Bella that she wasn't the problem and prove to her how good love could be with a man that cared for her.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 31 . 3/3/2015
I enjoyed this peak into Edward's mind. It was great to see that he was as taken with her as she was. His reaction to Bella's boob falling out of her suit was hilarious. Boobage? lol Thanks for writing this.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 30 . 3/2/2015
It was great that Bella bumped into Jasper when she was quite content in her life and with her family there. I love Jasper's wince when he heard she was married and after Edward thanked him for his happy life. The best was Bella correcting her name and leaving Jasper to reunite with her family. Brodie sounded so adorable and loved.

Thanks for this story. I enjoyed it a lot. I look forward to the outtakes and futuretake.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 29 . 3/2/2015
The wedding was beautiful and I like that they drove up the coast for the reception in Forks.

I can totally understand Bella wanting to honor where life took her rather than deal with the past on her special day, but I really couldn't let Alice off the hook as easily and be friends with her after that. Sorry, but they had way more history than than either of them had with Jasper and Alice betrayed Bella by repeatedly having sex with Bella's husband and in her bed no less. She wouldn't be getting a get out of jail free card from me just because Jasper left her and her child.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 28 . 3/2/2015
Yeah, I enjoyed that Edward drove Bella crazy all day expecting a proposal that only came after she exploded. It's funny because I was worried that she wasn't ready, but this was good way for him to be sure she was. That was a great proposal by the way.

I hope you have a confrontation with either Jasper or Alice in your magic bag before the story ends. I want Bella to have her say about what they did to her, now that she's in her happy place.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 27 . 3/1/2015
I'm so happy for Rosalie and Emmett and it was sweet of her to give Bella a hint about Edward having big plans for Valentine's Day this year. I wonder if Bella is really ready for that step in their relationship. This is their Valentine's Day after all. She should be.

In other news, I'm kind of sad for Alice and Jasper's daughter. Neither parent seems interested in that poor girl. Jasper moved away and Alice's parents seem more involved than she is.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 26 . 3/1/2015
That was quite steamy. Bella definitely can't say her sex life lacks adventure.

I'm glad she was able to find regular work as a teacher.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 25 . 3/1/2015
I'm glad Bella and Edward sought therapy and we're working on their issues.

Bella should have picked up that something wasn't right with Edward and he should have used his words better. Thank God for Riley explaining everything to his big sis, so she could apologize.

I'm glad Jasper and Alice breaking up didn't register with Bella. Therapy was working. Yay!

It was good to see the progress in Bella's relationship with Edward over time. I hope she is ready for marriage someday for both their sakes. I don't want Jasper to have ruined that for her too.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 24 . 3/1/2015
You can send this Edward over here. ;)

I do applaud them for talking this through and trying again. Bella may never find out why Jasper cheated, but I do think she needs help getting over some of her insecurities about their past and it wouldn't hurt Edward to talk to someone too.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 23 . 3/1/2015
Aww, that's a shame. It was going so well, but it happens sometimes.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 22 . 3/1/2015
I loved Edward's Christmas gift for Bella and that Rosalie picked up on Bella's mood when discussing her plans with Emmett.

I'm glad Bella didn't let her last Valentine's Day sour her first with Edward. It looks to be quite memorable.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 21 . 2/28/2015
I like Bella's Christmas gift for Edward. That was a really nice way to commemorate their special time together.

Bella may think that she's ready to move to the next step, but her reaction to Edward putting on the brakes shows she's not there yet. I like that Edward did let her run off and isolate herself. It was very sweet that he said I love you first.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 20 . 2/27/2015
Well, Bella was going to have face her demons and come home sometime. I'm glad she's been talking to Edward and that she confided in Rosalie as well. Yeah, Edward did look worried she might not come back. It's good that she kept in contact with him to allay his fears.

It would be just her luck that the one day she goes out shopping with her mom, she runs into Alice's mom pushing Alice and Jasper's daughter. I'm glad that even though both ladies tried to lessen the drama of the chance encounter for her, Bella faced seeing their child and reached out to tell Cynthia that she wasn't to blame for what her daughter did. That was very brave of her.

I got a little guilty pleasure out of the fact that things aren't going well with Alice and Jasper. Serves them right. LOL
dazzled eyes22 chapter 19 . 2/27/2015
Aww, how romantic! I'm glad they had the talk about their past and what they wanted from this relationship. Yay! Bella finally got her kiss from a sober and quite passionate Edward.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
It was great to see the progress in Bella and Edward's relationship and for her family to see the change in her. I'm glad that Riley and Jacob got along so well.

It was very sweet of Rosalie and Edward to invite Bella and her family over for Thanksgiving. Esme seemed to approve of Bella and knows her share of secrets. I thought Bella was going to combust on the way to the car from all the attention Edward was giving her. ;)

Oh my! Then he shows up at her door for ice cream after her family left. Thud!

Great chapter!