Reviews for At the Library
Nerdy Brainiac chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Have you put any more thought into this fic? Pleaaase please. Change the one shot. So much can happen in this story and it would be interesting. Only 1 review per chapter? That sucks
nerdybrainiac chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more for this amazingly beautiful story! PLEASE! I looove it! At least the dinner scene or something ! More! Feed me moreeeeee! Please : )
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
lol love it
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
That was so cute
1gleefan chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is so adorable. I love the double crossover between Pepper and Holly Holliday (sp?). I would love to see you continue this or write more one-shots in this verse. What do you think?
hippysheep chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i never thought it possible but that actually works for me Tony and Pepper are Blaine's parents ) cool!
Donna chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is great.
SpiritOfTheStaircase chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh my god, please please please please continue this! It's totally awesome!
mangastyle chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
oh my - thank you so much for this story !

it's so cute 33

I love Blaine as Tony's son - can't get enough of it ;)
Books-Bring-You-To-Wonderland chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I absolutely LOVE Glee and Avengers crossovers but I think Kurt should be Tony's son... Just my preference but a good story nonetheless
its-anderson-not-warbler chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I think my brain just exploded from the awesomeness of this :D
The Lady of the Land chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I know you said his was a oneshot, but could you please extend it? It seems like it would make a great chapter story. Please?
LBQIO chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
so sweet
Sakimi1014 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That's an interesting concept! Please update soon!
StarShinobi chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Omg, that was perfectly amazing! You should definitely do a multichap about this. You would have me as a reader for sure. Until then, this is an instant favorite!