Reviews for Fear
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
*Pant* that was delicious. Love the Wording and the foreplay. Mmm. Nice.
The L. MMonster chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Did she die? Can't decide if it would be the worst way to, or the best...

Loved it anyway!
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
*fans self* Whoooooo, this was WOW! And perfect timing, I just got back from seeing Avengers again (dollar theater was playing it here, yay!) and during the Natasha/Hulk scene I thought, "You know . . . this could REALLY have potential . . " Would LOVE to see another with these two, the tension was amazing!
gloriousanon chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
this was very much appreciated. extremely sexy and very tasteful. jesus. please never stop writing Avengers smut. wonderful.
Ensign Cole chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wow
annieadlers chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I think this was brilliant, and it's the best Natasha/Bruce fiction I've read ever! Are you turning this into a multi-chapter? I think it has potential!
hotrockcandy chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Twin. I LOVE THIS FIC SO DAMN MUCH IT HURTS. Goddamn. Your writing style has changed and I love it. GOD I LOVE IT. Please don't stop.
BunnyEars89 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Is there gonna be more to this? I like it...
Naruto.Fruba.Lover chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Holy shit this was good. I literally have no words to explain how much I loved this. I'm glad we saw Bruce not like himself and how Natasha admitted that she was afraid. Good job! Kudos to you.

-Haley
thecatchisdeadliest chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So hot! More! I would love a Steve/Natasha, she teaches him everything, but being a super soldier, he's a quick learner. Or Steve/ the waitress story
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Nice. The thing is, after that scene with Natasha and the Hulk in the movie, I can almost see something like this being canon. I mean, the look on her face was like the foundations of her entire world had shifted, and in a darker universe I could see that becoming sexual. And this was hot. Nice job.