Reviews for Fractured Love
Hllo-Beastie chapter 18 . 4/3
Nooooo you can'f do this, every time I find an awesome story it's not finished and hasn't been updated in years… please, I'm begging you please update this!
swlfangirl chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Ahhhhh I need more! lim a little in love with this story right now! thanks for sharing!
swlfangirl chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I'm not even finished with this chapter yet..but I had to say I've been laughing for 5 minutes over Sam carrying Cas and his response of it being undignified! perfect!
Kazmoloves63 chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
Closer and Assbutt in one chapter, Life Is Good. Thanks for making me happy, can't wait for next chapter
Casismyfavorite chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
Wonderful and perfect chapter! Wow! I love Cas' dirty talk!
I need to know what happened to Sam!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
Thanks for the visual of Cas fraking Dean in an armchair. Hubba Hubba! Loved how assbutt became their emergency/danger code word. Hope Sammy and Bobby are safe. The twins are going to find a way to follow Destiel. Those two are way too pig headed.
weedom chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
I really like your story. I hope you keep working on it!
Casismyfavorite chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
I want to be sick so Cas can give me aspirin ;D

I love Dean's protectiveness about Rose.

Thank you for updating- I look forward to every chapter!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Wow I am super excited for the next chaper! I love this story and the way you write all the characters. I really like rose and Pete too!
Good luck with life, I understand and I'm patient as anyone can be :) chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
life man - can't get shit done with it, can't actually live with out it. I feel ya. I'm glad you're still writing though, love this story and this chapter. Can't wait to see more. :)
If you ever want to talk about life stuff, swing by my pm
voiceofdisbelief chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
And that is why I do not swim in public pools! Good to see you back, lady x
I-Promised-You-A-Rose-Garden chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
YAY! New chapter!:-) I can't tell you how much I love this story; it's so cute and adorable. And hmm. Sounds like maybe it's Cas that Pete likes and not Sam? Well that won't get awkward at all:P Can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
wonderful story
darkphoenix2345 chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
OMC loves me some Nurse Castiels bedside manner. ;) Ha Ha Dean was such a dad during Roses bikini shopping excursion.
Samy Ounon chapter 1 . 5/17/2013