Reviews for It Doesn't Make Sense
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 2/25
So cute! And I loved the ending.
veritesanspeur chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
oh so adorable.

kate feggin alskd;fja;lskdjf;alksjdf;l.

and the ending. such a soft hawtness to it. melted my heart in the wickedest of ways.
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Omw, this is adorable. And hilarious. Beckett's whole thought process, the "well if this is true then this leads to this and then this and then wait, what - NO" is soooo her and I love it, and what am I even SAYING because of *course* it's her and I just really, really liked this. You've got it all there, right down to the ear-twisting, which is probably my favorite thing she does to torment him. Yeah. Definitely.

The little part about the M&M dish and Castle changing the candy every Monday stuck out to me, too. It shows his... how do I say it? His attention to detail and his playfulness and definitely the way he gets bored so fast and has to have change, and also maybe his thoughtfulness, on some level. And wow, it is way too late for me to be reviewing stories, because I am definitely rambling.

Suffice it to say that I loved it and it made me giggle. A lot.
Kaz chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Only just found this and love it, more one shots pretty please! ;o) thanks for posting. Kaz
dancingthroughlifee chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That was so cute! :)
2mrklr chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Very funny! Love it.
Kaonchik chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
LOVE IT! I'm reading through all of your stories now because you're probably the best fanfic author I've ever come across. :)
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love your nonsense :)
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
HOW DARE SHE THOW AWAY PERFECTLY DECENT CHOCOLATE! A SIN! A SACRELIGIOUS, SINFUL BLASPHEMY! Blasphemy I tell you! The baby could've played with the colorful chocolates! Could've learned one of the letters of the alphabet! Or they could've served as one of those ball pit things! I mean, THEY WERE CHOCOLATE!

Needless to say, this whole story had me cracking up. Exactly what I needed. Thanks!
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oookaaaaay...

Personally, I love the Feggin for a fake baby egg. Tee-hee.

MirandaJayne chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oooh - liking the idea of Behind The Scenes stories! Now, the cinema trip to The Forbidden Planet, the road trip to White Plains, the trip in the Ferrari...?
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
LOVED THIS!

No other words to describe...

LOVES!

-mandi
tfnmal23 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Haha nice replay with an added fantasy!
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh I just LOVED this! So glad I was reading with no one arond cos I couldn't help cracking up in several places - OMG hilarious! Loved how motherly Kate was to poor dearly departed Feggin - he had a good last day.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Seriously, I don't know how you manage to be do prolific, but I'm so glad you are! This was lighthearted and fun, and I of course always enjoy the AU twist :)

This made me laugh:

Oh. No. No wait. Not - not related. The eggs are not related, Beckett. Shut that down.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »