Reviews for Origin
Chades chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
The next part will be up soon? WTF? You can't tell us that this is going to be part 1 of 3 and then..stop! Nooo!

I really like your idea and after reading it I was too lazy to comment. Two days later I'm back again because I can't get it out of my head. (Yes, it's that good.)
I would love an update, even though I lost hope that there's going to be one. :/

Yours,
Kat
xXLadySapphireXx chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I like the mix up :) (zombies with saw characters)
Beanie-art1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great start so far :D please continue :3
SALJStella chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
How scary is it that I have absolutely no interest in Left 4 Dead, but I still think this is awesome? XD Adam and Lawrence are plain cuteness. Amanda's just being her bitchy self, but I have this tiny hope that she'll die later on. XD But either way, this is amazing, as usual, and a really interesting story. Keep writing. NOOOOW. ;)
ScaryElwes chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
You've transitioned so smoothly back into the habit of writing, it's like you never even stopped. Really. Your skill is blossoming beautifully. The characters' emotions are clearer, the plot lines are clearer. Even simple actions are clearer.

And for not liking her so much, I think you've really outdone yourself with Amanda. So far, she's my favorite, simply because of the dialogue and mannerisms you've given her.

I just want to point out that referring to characters as 'the older male, the blonde male, etc.' is actually a huge no-no (I know, I was disappointed too. It's one of the hardest habits to break). You just have to be aware that it could confuse your reader.

So far, this is a very strong beginning. I really really hope you get the motivation to continue it. And you know I can always help you with that.