Reviews for Shifting Bonds
Kai Maciel chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
So *CUTE!*XD!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
You hurt baby Sasuke. :( Oh man, the abuse had me all choked up. I felt certain someone would come and save the baby once they started hitting him, but no one did. :( This series always leaves me so emotional. I like how realistic you are about the troubles raising a baby would bring, especially a teenager going it alone. There are times when every parent wants to quit and asks themselves why they chose to have a kid. Even someone as nice as Naruto can feel that way because the exhaustion really gets to you. But, Naruto did the right thing in the end, even choosing to take Sasuke to the hospital and be with him instead of running after the frogs who hurt him. Shima was right that Sasuke needed that more than he needed Naruto to play hero and catch the bad guys. Very lovely oneshot.

[BTW, I've read the Phoenix Rising series, so that's why I enjoyed this, but I don't know if this piece could stand alone without someone being familiar with that universe. I think people who aren't might be confused about the first part, why Sasuke was killing the villagers and why Kakashi & co. don't know where Naruto is? You do a good job explaining what Itachi did, so I think people would at least understand why Sasuke is a baby and why Naruto is taking care of him, which is the most important part.]
LouiseUchiha chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
So cute! :3
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I hate you Naruto! ANd Sasuke is not a bloodthirsty!
cold kagome chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
love it aw
Hektols chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Itachi was a real genious, managing to turn Sasuke into Naruto's son with that special seal.

I specially liked the part where Naruto turns Gama-chan into a toy and gives it to Sasuke.
Hektols chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Poor Naruto was not prepared to be a father.

It will be interesting to see what he will do once he finds out what those toads did, I can imagine his paternal instincts awakening.
Haku78 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
mew purrr i really enjoyed re-readin the memory special .
Sukee93 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
A very sweet little story, I adore it! Thank you!
Rasengan 918 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Great story! It was cute and sweet!
imsabbel chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I still think that this episode is counterproductive towards the whole phoenix rising story.

It just does not make sense, as there _is_ already an episde of Naruto abandoning Sasuke because he cannot take it anymore. Chronologically, that makes no sense - he can only have _one_ epiphany about being the babies dad.
maxridelover chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Very nice
maxridelover chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love this series!
DuckButtFangirl chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
now i have the urge to go and read through the entire Pheonix Rising again... :) eh got nothin' better to do XD i seriously love this story. and i'm kinda glad that Naruto had that moment of weakness...i mean it was sad, yeah, but without it, Naruto wouldnt seem human.

i love this, keep writting!
Tarn Vedra 5 chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Aww, it is always cute to read about Sasuke when he was a baby. These were cute two chapters. :)