Reviews for So This is Love
beatrix.acs chapter 26 . 5/7
Oh my gosh, this story was so sweet! I could never imagine how Cinderella can fit so well with Daphne and Niles and boy I did get it. I loved how you used all the characters - especially Grand Duke Noel (LOL) and the Fairy Godmother Roz (brilliant depiction, really - I love how you made her be so non-typical fairy). Maris and Mel fit so well as mean stepsisters, that bit with Donny sounds so well, too.
But most of all, Emerald City of Seattle, Seahawks, King Martin, Prince Frasier and of course, Prince Niles with his Princes Daphne... My heart is melting... I'd love to see such an episode in the series, just having fun with fantasies, as they always did. :) Thank you so much for this one.
jessie 33 chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
I didn't want this awesome story to end. It was beautifully written, and I really enjoyed it so much. I was happy she reunited with her Father, and will see her Brothers soon.
jessie 33 chapter 25 . 6/21/2014
I wonder what the surprise is, I hope he found her brothers that would be sweet. :)
jessie 33 chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
I knew she would get pregnant, I love how everything is just going perfectly for both of them. Daphne deserves some happiness after what she went through with her family.
jessie 33 chapter 23 . 6/21/2014
The wedding was beautiful, I love this story so much.
jessie 33 chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
Wonderful update very romantic, and sweet. I love that they are going to get married. :)
jessie 33 chapter 21 . 6/21/2014
Awesome update I especially loved how King Martin and Eddie bonded so fast. :)
jessie 33 chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
Wonderful update she was sweet kissing her Mum but they showed no emotion how cruel is that..
jessie 33 chapter 19 . 6/21/2014
My favourite update I am so glad she brought the other slipper out to Noel. I can imagine the looks on her sisters, and Mother's face.
jessie 33 chapter 18 . 6/21/2014
Oh my God Mel is such a witch your story is so good it is getting me upset. :)
jessie 33 chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
Awe poor Daphne, I hope they hear her , and ask to see her. I hope they didn't hurt Eddie.
jessie 33 chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Poor Daphne being such with such cruel people. I hope she sees her Brothers again, and I hope Prince Niles comes to take her away from them.
jessie 33 chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
I know it will come true for her. She deserves to be happy, and we know Prince Niles is probably looking for her right now.
jessie 33 chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
I can't wait until they meet up again. You are such a wonderful writer.
jessie 33 chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
I love this story, and I love picturing Niles as the Prince. :)