Reviews for Can't Get Rid of Me
koala789 chapter 1 . 2/6
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Arthur is very lucky to have someone like Merlin...

You have lovely writing skills :)
MsMiniMerlin chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Aw, I love this so much!
femf chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
6aZ! but you to notice the kind hearted soul that is Merlin
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Merlin forgave Arthur far too easily, I understand why he still protected Arthur but returning with him at the first sign of forgiveness of a crime he didn't commit after Arthur so easily and quickly threw him away like trash... yea Arthur didn't deserve such quick forgiveness. And I imagine Merlin would never forget such a betrayal, know that at any moment Arthur could decide he isn't worth it and try to kill him again.
PurpleFlyingBird chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Loved it! Thanks for writing it. :)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Merlin is the stubborn sort. Probably for the best though, and with a good sense of timing. Thank you for writing and posting!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Great ending :)

I like how he just appears, saves the day, and leaves, so classy, powerful and very Merlin
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This should have been on the show, so many possibilities with a plot like this, alas...
Thank you for sharing!
helloyesimhere chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
wasn't sure how this one would end... but all in all, I think I like it as much as your earlier reveal!fic
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Oh my gosh this story is so wonderful and perfect! I love how you wrote each of the characters! One of my favorite Merlin stories!
Alana1982 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Aww. Wonderfully written.
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
*takes a deep breath*
You, Revhead, are a genius. I want to read more Merlin stories from you! I can't believe I have only discovered this story two years after it was written! It had a clear and interesting storyline, (not as dragged out as some fanfiction can be,) with some angst and hurt and loads of bromance. I LOVED it! Thanks for writing! Cheers! xx
servant123 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I really like this story, beginning to end. I like the gradual change you wrote into the characters' reactions as the scenes progressed, and the dialogue in the last two scenes was very well done, to my eyes. Keep up the awesome work!