Reviews for Submerge
neko1133 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
ok, can you please write more chapters? this is great and I would love to read more.
Ann chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow! I like it! But I kinda wish there was more...but anyways...I like it
Kyrara chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That is EXactly the sort of story I was looking for! Little bit of insight to Artemis in her new role, how she sees Kaldur in his and even some Black Manta! Plus, you gave a very, very good reason why Nightwing sent Artemis undercover as well: not only as backup (which would not have been enough of a reason imo - 2 double agents means doubling the risk of exposure after all) but more as an stabilising ally, reminding Kaldur what he is trying to achieve, and keeping him from losing himself. Good job!
TheLordsArchDevil chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Need more. It was awesome! And sad! And and... WAH!I hope that Kaldur comes out unscathed in Canon. P.S Like the bit of Father!Manta in there. HE CARES! Yay.
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So another epic story from you. I loved the way you portrayed Kaldur in this. I especially loved the bit: 'She knows that's part of why she's here, though. She knows that Dick worries he's spent too long down here, that Tula's death and Roy's estrangement and the strain of pretending will get to him, and he'll stray from who he's supposed to be under the armor.

Frankly, from what she's seen so far, she's more worried that by the time their work is done, there won't be anything under the armor.' I felt so badly for Kaldur in that and it seems so very likley if he's having to spend so mcuh time pretending.

I really liked the beginning as well and how Artemis felt guilty when she got a good look at the people beneath the armour. Becuase it really wouldn;t surprise me if Black Manta managed to convince a bunch of young kids that this was the right thing to do. Yay, loved it.
Phoenix1999 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Could you please please please continue this? I really need a good post-depths fic to read during this hiatus. Plus this story sounds like it could be really good. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Alex-Mellois chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
You never fail to amaze me you know that? The way you describe their emotions is simply fantastic.

It's nice that you showed us that Kaldur is lonely and unhappy, all the other stories forget about this.

They just write about how Artemis feels, ignoring the fact that Kaldur have been doing this for a whole year.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Complete? How? It's such a shame because this has a lot of potential to be something great.

There aren't many good Aqualad fics out there, wich is a real shame since he's my favorite member of the original team.

I should check out your other stories, you too seem to be a Kaldur fan. Though I do think this isn't the first story I read that is writtin by you.

Sorry for my bad English by the way.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I cannot believe that I didn't read this!
This is wonderful, the descriptions, the way you've grasped Kaldur and Artemis's character, mesmerizing to be honest. Every detail felt real. I've enjoyed reading this very much.
Thank you for sharing such an Amazing story!
letsjustnot chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So... this is amazing! I really don't think that the Kaldur-Artemis ship gets enough attention (not that this is anything but friendship- yet) and you did probably the best job of justifying it ever. I didn't look to see if the story was completed, and I'm not going to scroll up, because I'm lazy, but if you continue this story, I know for sure you will never, ever regret it, and I will review for every single chapter there is. I know it's probably a little farfetched to ask you to add more at the time being, because the Anime stopped so we have no more information as to what's happening (or at least, I don't, because I live in too damn small a town and I don't have a comicbook store anwhere closer than three hours away from my house) but please, please, please continue soon!
umidk chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is amazing! I hope that once they come off the hiatus, it will be exactly like this. Little less cussing, little more Arty flair, and you've got yourself perfection!
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
how is this complete? I hate when you give us something completely wonderful and interesting (full of detail I've never even thought the commaderie between the soldiers when they're not being the bad guys)

and then just say "the end" grrr, I need to read MOAR!
Metella chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I hope you add to this later, maybe incorporating the pairing you love so much
Bookworm290 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I loved this! The characterization was spot-on, even for Nightwing and Wally, who weren't even there! I can easily see this happening. Awesome.
adifferentworld chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
this pretty good is there going to be romance between them?