Reviews for The Time Between
Lliaaame chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
This is beautiful,
Tomutionmyha chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
I love the ending! Very apropriate that Voyager, would speak of her healer, great story thanks for sharing it!
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
I was SO happy to see another Voyager perspective piece, and being the bookend of this story seems quite fitting.

"I'm only a ship, only a vessel built to carry them from here to there and back again, but at the same time I am not only. I am more, so much more, but they will never know."

"I watched, helpless, as her demons toyed with her body like a rag doll, flinging and flipping and contorting her, all so she could feel, feel, feel."

I love how you personify Voyager, and how... powerful the emotion is when conveyed from this perspective. The idea of such a powerful ship being so helpless; there's something really heartbreaking about that.

I love that last line, so much hope and so much beauty in it becauseof what it signifies for B'Elanna, the other Voyagers and most importantly, Voyager herself.

Lovely piece, Dax :)

Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Such great introspection of Neelix in this chapter. I love that we get through his outer shell of bubbly happiness and get to see some of the true, strong kindness beneath that combined with some of his own measured pain.

"Even when you've merely stuck yourself on a thorn, the pain won't vanish overnight."

"She needs me to be me, Neelix, and to keep all this inside me. To save it for the collision of eyes from across the room or the lingering smile in the lunch line—quiet moments that speak more than the kindest, most cliché of sympathy lines."

"Yes… it will take time, B'Elanna. Time you don't think you have, time you won't want to give, time you'll just have to watch ravel through your fingers like thread from an apron. But when it's all done, you'll look back and be glad. Because it will have made you stronger, in the end."

Your words hold so much truth in them, and carry so much through your works, in this I feel like there's almost something a little magical about it. I see this, read it, and something within me resonates with truth about it. It's real and raw and I thank you for it :)

Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
What a great chapter! :D

I love how you combine three perspectives into one chapter, and how each of their voices is distinct from another, making each perspective unique in its own way.

I adored Seven of Nine with Naomi; there's always been a sort of interesting mentor-student relationship between them, and I think it's so funny to see the student arguing with her mentor.

And the image of the Doctor in a grass skirt. with coconuts. doing the hula. PRICELESS :D

PinkAngel17 chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Awww, that was beautiful...and totally unexpected! Very nice perspective to throw in and I think it was a very fitting way to end it.
CrlkSeasons chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
You have a wonderful ability to capture the ship's point of view in a believable, beautiful way. So I am going to echo BonesBird and say that it is such a treat when you write from Voyager's perspective.
MeredithBrody chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
AHHHHH I LOVE WHEN YOU WRITE AS VOYAGER! IT'S SO AMAZING!
PinkAngel17 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
That was pefectly Neelix. I could definitely seem him understanding her that well. Another really good chapter! :)
MeredithBrody chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Heeeeeeeeee. Neelix would be the one that understood B'Elanna's feelings more than anyone.
Tomutionmyha chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
These reflections are well done. Harry's is the most worry some and Naomi's the sweetest and the Doc's was funny!
PinkAngel17 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Hehehehe, I loved the bit about Naomi! So cute. And the Doctor's part...so funny. It was just an hilarious chapter all around and I totally loved every part of it. :)
PinkAngel17 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Awww, Harry. Lovely, and slightly sad, look into his head.
MeredithBrody chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
OK. The doctor about made me die laughing. That mental image. Thanks. That was just what I needed.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
I've always felt like Harry never got the emotional development that they other characters did, and this shows just how much potential he had a character on the show. This I can understand, the fear for B'Elanna, but also the wavering trust. You think you know someone and then suddenly everything you thought that you knew is ripped apart. Harry has to deal with this alone, and I feel for him in that crushing loneliness that he must feel here. He's not only trying to protect his friend, but also himself.

Beautiful, thank you.