Reviews for Peter Pan: Meant To Be
NerdiGirl chapter 26 . 10/24/2012
AHHHHHHH! FRICKEN CLIFFY!
Cant wait for more more more more more more more more more more more. Please. Update the next one soon. Message me when it's up. I'm begging you. Love it! Love the series! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Faith Trust and Pixie Dust :D
cellogrl123 chapter 26 . 10/24/2012
pleaseeeeee wriiiite more! dont leave me like this! Ahh!
cnguyen7899 chapter 25 . 9/27/2012
Ok. To be honest, that first part full of Darcie/Tucker fluffiness pissed me off. I do not like Tucker. But, I am not the author, so I can't do anything about it. But still. This is freaking amazing! Write more! Please! I have been checking every single day for new chapters!
NerdiGirl chapter 25 . 9/23/2012
What a sweet almost-ending :) Can't believe it's getting close to the end... What a great chapter.
Sill like Tucker better though. Just for the record.
cnguyen7899 chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT?! HURRRYYYYYY UUPPPP!
cnguyen7899 chapter 24 . 8/29/2012
This. Was. AWESOME. MORE, MORE!
please?
And hahahahaha stupid Tucker.
ohlookamockingjay chapter 24 . 8/27/2012
Great! Veronica got owned! Interesting idea with the necklace and all. You're one of the only authors who actually updates their Peter Pan fanfics consistently. :)
cnguyen7899 chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
YESSS! PETER IS AWAKE! AND ABLE TO GET TO DARCIE BEFORE TUCKER!
NerdiGirl chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
And the game begins to heat up!
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!
Catherine chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING! PLEASE WRITE MORE! AND HURRY! I need to see what happens to Darcie! And Peter! Not Tucker, though, I don't care for him.
But,
PWEASEEEEE
WRITEEEE
MMOOOORRREEEEE!
NerdiGirl chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
I think I've made myself clear before, but I still like Tucker better. Anyway. Lance's idea of a game was actually pretty smart... and Veronica's getting worse as the story goes on... it just makes me sick. The good news is, that means you write really good evil people! Congrats!
Can't wait for more :)
Catherine Nguyen chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
GOOD GOSH. I don't even know where to start. Your trilogy is amazing, I have to say. BUT, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I can't bear to wait to see what happens! And Darcie better choose Peter... Just saying. But other than that, AMAZING!
WRITE
MORE!
NerdiGirl chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
YAYY! Tucker's safe! That's all I really care about, except... which one does Darcie need? Hm... TUCKER DUH! Peter is way too susceptible to the charms of evil! Tucker is way safer for Darcie to be with, and she's happier with him. I bet I'm right, too! :)
NerdiGirl chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Wooow. Way to go, Lance. Real smart one there. Open a window. Great idea. Idiot.
I just wish that Tucker will be safe. Please, please, PLEASE don't kill him off!
Loving this story :) Of course, you knew that!
NerdiGirl chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
Ugh. STOP KISSING. GO SAVE TUCKER!
Awesome that Peter finally opened his eyes though! Lance is such an ass... still really like Will, but not as much as Peter, who I don't like as much as Tucker... speaking of who. GO SAVE HIM!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »