Reviews for Supersonic Sadness
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 15 . 11/29/2013
Excellent story and I loved the ending!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
Wow, I am amazed that you've written a believable romance between Roz and Bulldog. I can't wait to read more.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
I'm wondering what her brilliant idea is!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
I am so glad to see this updated. It is one of my favorites!
leighann415 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Poor Bulldog. :( But I like the interaction with Kenny. Loved the "it'll happen one day" line. So in-character! Great job! :)
jessie 33 chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
I loved the ending, I didn't want this story to end. It was so cute, and different, I was happy to see you update this story tonight. Glad to see you are back. :)
jessie 33 chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Awe such a sweet chapter what she did for him is so amazing. I love that they both confessed their love for each other. :)
jessie 33 chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
Another awesome update :)
jessie 33 chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Wow great update she is falling in love with him. :) So happy to see you update your awesome story. I missed your stories.
Kristen3 chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Aw, this is such a perfect ending. *Sigh* I can just picture the two of them going to all these games together, getting closer all the time. I know Frasier would disapprove, but as Bulldog said, he can take a flying leap. I know you must be thrilled to have this story finished, but let me just say that the delays were more than worth it!
Kristen3 chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Wow, I never thought these two would be romantic, but they sort of are. And I love that you've written this, while still keeping both of them in character. Really well done!
Kristen3 chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
Ooh, I can't wait to see what Roz's idea is! You've written Frasier and even Gil so well here. I really have missed these updates from you!
Kristen3 chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Wow, this chapter is really good! I can totally "hear" Roz in my head. It must be so confusing for her to be having feelings like this for Bulldog. But he really isn't such a bad guy, deep down! :)
jessie 33 chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
Finally caught up on this awesome story, I so hope you update soon. :)
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Now Roz is going to be angry that Bulldog didn't tell her he quit but she really didn't give him a chance too. :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »