Reviews for The Proposal
StandInTheRain42 chapter 1 . 3/6
That was adorable, I liked it a lot!
elleminnowpee chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I spent the entire day watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix, since you know it is the first day they had it, and when I watched this episode I knew I needed to read what could have happened if Lorelai said yes. Thank you for writing such a believable and fun story! -Sarah
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
You fixed it! You fixed the whole show in one measly little chapter! Miracle worker!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Amazing story! I love that Luke kept the ring and that he and Lorelai both picked the same dress! Very cute! I'm glad that the joke led to something serious and meaningful for both of them!
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Lovely story! Have never actually read a story that changed that fact of the story. Great, very great idea! I love luke and lorelai!
CircleSky chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Loved your story! Especially how you described Lorelai's reaction to seeing Dean give Rory the bracelet (her not knowing how to be a 16 year old) and how you had Rory saying "It's about time" again at the very end.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Amazing!
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
So adorable. I had a case of school girl giggles the whole story. You reminded me why I miss the show so much. Thanks for sharing your work.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
So very well done! :)

How I wish it had gone this way in canon.

Is there a sequel, I hope?
ImTheNana chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Loved it! Wish there was more :)
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved it!
princessdeleon chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So good! i wish there was more!
evi ive chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I LOVED IT! Loralie's yes reaction is totally in her character. It would fit perfectly. You made Luke quite bold, getting a kiss after asking her out. What a great first kiss.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Brilliant. Will there be more?