Reviews for The Proposal
AQuitite chapter 1 . 7/3
OMG, you kill me with these amazing stories you write.
I think this is my favorite. Love the Lorelai-saying-yes-to-Luke's-proposal idea.
And Rory being supportive is always a plus. And, of course, Emily talking about the 'ice man' is a must.
Amazing. Your writing is too damn goo!
LorelaiLovesLuke chapter 1 . 4/16
great Story
junienmomo chapter 1 . 1/12
Very insightful, that part about Lorelai not knowing her teenage daughter, and that Emily didn't know her either. Truly the crux of GG.
Luke's dress choice was so surprising and so endearing, no wonder it impacted Lorelai so.
That was the first time Lorelai became Emily w.r.t. Came back strongly again when Rory took a semester off from Yale. That was when I really disliked Lorelai, thinking she should have known better.
But this moment, with Dean and Rory and the bracelet, was a real awakening for Lorelai. Her daughter had grown past her ability to automatically know how to handle things. As a mother of a daughter, I know it's first a disturbing feeling, then a scramble to figure out how to parent someone who has grown past your knowledge. Challenging, but when you come out on the other side, the relationship is even better.
kbg027 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I know I've read this story before, but I don't remember if I reviewed it. I just want to say it's amazing. I love love love love this story.
Avana92 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Oh that was perfect! I really liked your story !
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Cute.
StandInTheRain42 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
That was adorable, I liked it a lot!
elleminnowpee chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I spent the entire day watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix, since you know it is the first day they had it, and when I watched this episode I knew I needed to read what could have happened if Lorelai said yes. Thank you for writing such a believable and fun story! -Sarah
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
You fixed it! You fixed the whole show in one measly little chapter! Miracle worker!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Amazing story! I love that Luke kept the ring and that he and Lorelai both picked the same dress! Very cute! I'm glad that the joke led to something serious and meaningful for both of them!
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Lovely story! Have never actually read a story that changed that fact of the story. Great, very great idea! I love luke and lorelai!
CircleSky chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Loved your story! Especially how you described Lorelai's reaction to seeing Dean give Rory the bracelet (her not knowing how to be a 16 year old) and how you had Rory saying "It's about time" again at the very end.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Amazing!
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
So adorable. I had a case of school girl giggles the whole story. You reminded me why I miss the show so much. Thanks for sharing your work.