Reviews for Never Was And Never Will Be
I LOVE your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
how unique!
thegypsy chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
I'm mildly interested...but I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
I love this paragraph,

'Once at the heart of civilization, Alec permitted himself a full minute to appreciate the obviously Pulse-Free surroundings. He nearly landed on his ass as he caught sight of himself – modelling some fine time piece on a ginormous commercial billboard. He stood there for yet another minute – mouth gaping like an idiot until the sharp stabbing pain in his ankles reminded him of the task at hand. Glancing at the handsome son of a bitch one last time with a self-possessed grin on his face, he pressed forward.'

it was a very nice touch! I cracked up at it, made me think of Dean, if it were him in Alec's shoes right then. XD

Oh and don't forget! Half those errors are my fault too! I suck as spelling and grammer, you should see it before she edits my parts of the story! I sorry!

Murakami no Kitsune
Aggie12 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
This was a great chapter! Bobby and Rufus! Thank you both and good luck with you Marketing project. :-)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Alec met Bobby and Rufus! I wonder if those two are really just truckers in Alec's AU.

Great job! I did miss the Dean/Max/Sam portion of the story though.

Update soon!
gabbygirl89 chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
I love this story and it's pace so far! Don't change it. I can't wait to find out what you have in store for us next! I hope you update as soon as you are able too!
Aggie12 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Well I'm sorry you've been pulling your hair out, but if it helps, I'm really enjoying this story :-)

I love that you took an awesome Supernatural episode and put it in the Dark Angel/Supernatural world. I also liked that you didn't alter the timelines and you just kept everything in the two series the same.

I really hope you get your muse back on this story because I really see some more of Alec's dream world and also I wanna see Alec wake up, even though I know it'll totally heartbreaking to see him leave the happy little family world.

I hope to read more soon :-)
ACA chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Oh thank goodness that they got Alec breathing again. Has Max (or Sam) not notice the resemblence between Dean and Alec yet?

Nicely done.
Update soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I love that Alec already feels the love from his AR wife and daughter.

Oh so close for the Winchester brothers.

Cool story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
When I saw the chapter title I thought it might mean Alec after hearing Dean's dream but I wasn't expecting Lydecker to have the title too.
demon chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
lively the continuation supert history
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I love this line! "And most of all, I need to know why your friend is wearing my face. Scratch that, my face – 20 years ago." It killed me!

And don't worry, I'll get craking, I'll try to do a little more this time! We'll get them readers, just you watch!

*Puts a beer on a fishing line and starts dragging it through the streets.* Here readers readers readers... jkjk I don't have any beer. T-T

Murakami no Kitsune
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Just keep going you can do it. If you get through the fan fiction a novel is the next step. What's that saying "put one foot in front of the other"
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »