Reviews for Polar
zenobia2 chapter 83 . 3/19
I read this for the second time, it's still a wonderfull story with a lovely merle.
tashriia chapter 83 . 1/2
Thank you for this story. I have been sick with flu and this kept me laughing, gasping and highly entertained while on bed rest - probably more than was healthy for my recovery, but I don't care. I loved the growth of the Dixon boys. I miss Dog.
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 83 . 12/28/2014
Amazing story from an amazing writer. I truly enjoyed it :) The only thing that will leave me wondering is if the cure did come about from what they already took from her.
Dean Winchester chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
Um why is 'ocious' seperated from the rest of the word?
Dean Winchester chapter 24 . 12/24/2014
Da fuq is a pikelet?
Sinvisigoth chapter 82 . 12/9/2014
That was beautiful but why are they leaving? :(
Sinvisigoth chapter 51 . 12/8/2014
Fuck fuck fuck. Okie from Muskogee. That line from Officer and a Gentleman has been bugging me for THIRTY years because I had no idea what it meant. And it's a frikken song. I still have no idea what an Okie or a Muskogee are but thank you! lol
Sinvisigoth chapter 33 . 12/8/2014
I'm looking forward to where this part of the story is going, but I'm beginning to wonder why they've stayed there this long at all, Merle especially. The people are obviously a bit dodgy.
Sinvisigoth chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
The transition from sugartits to sugar was really sweet, no pun intended.
Sinvisigoth chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Awesome start but please, for the love of god, stop spelling out Merle's accent. It's all wrong, it sounds like a mix of Irish and Cockney, and it's incredibly annoying to have to read and try and figure out what he's saying.
sakura1 chapter 83 . 12/6/2014
Loved this story, but that was one major cliff-hanger, I mean what happens, was the cure made?, did she have boys or girls? Or both? Do they get to the others? So many questions but no anwers? I loved it but its sad that we'll never know! But thank you for the great story!
Prettyprincess45 chapter 83 . 11/9/2014
Whew! It took me a while, but I finished reading this! And I just want to say that I love it! It's so adorable, funny and awesome! Great work, you are an amazing writer.

I was just so sad when I got to the end. :,) Why do all good things have to come to an end?
Guest chapter 83 . 7/21/2014
What a great story, laughed and cried. Thank you.
Guest chapter 82 . 6/25/2014
Wow that was the best story i ever read. That's exactly how imagined merle would be. I was nearly crying when dog died. But i would have loved to know how merle would have reacted to Marion jumping off the waterfall
jlclark chapter 83 . 6/15/2014
I completely love this story. The way you portray Merle is easily how I envision him in my mind if he were real. Marion is fun and I love that she is not a push over without being too head strong. I am guessing you don't have any plans for a sequel since this has been out for awhile but just so you know I would happily read and review any additional Merle fics you put out there; you do a great job with him. Keep up the awesome work. Thanks.
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »