Reviews for Polar
JD chapter 83 . 3/26
Just wanted to say, I've read a lot of TWD fanfics, and this was AWWSOME! I started this Friday night and read way past my bedtime two nights in a row to read this. I'm only sorry it's over. What a great take on Merle! What a long and intricate, interesting story. I hope you're not done with TWD.
I loved this fanfic so much I've been there for all the ups and downs I've laughed, cried and smiled at this fanfic I hope you contiune to write merle fanfics in the future :)
nathanaelys chapter 83 . 12/4/2016
very good story!
well written and whith a good progression of the story, of the characters and of the feelings.
Continue to write and good luck for the suit
isemansh chapter 83 . 8/22/2016
Merle has always been my favorite, and I love him. I'm fairly certain us merle fans are fewer than fifty. Lol. Simply because of this story, I have one question...marry me?
Little Miss Cant Be Wrong chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Love, love, love. I Love Merle, and love your Marion now too. It was so nice to read such a nice long COMPLETE Merle fix...they are kinda rare., and looked forward to coming home after work to read.
Susan Fast chapter 83 . 2/13/2016
I loved your story! Thanks for keeping Merle alive. He's one of my favorites. I like Marion as well.
TheDorff chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
I like the story so far but I'm finding it hard to get passed the fact that you made Merle sound like he is British when he talks instead of hick.
Rasha007 chapter 83 . 5/29/2015
Awesome story! I loved it. In my opinion it's the best Merle story here :-)
zenobia2 chapter 83 . 3/19/2015
I read this for the second time, it's still a wonderfull story with a lovely merle.
tashriia chapter 83 . 1/2/2015
Thank you for this story. I have been sick with flu and this kept me laughing, gasping and highly entertained while on bed rest - probably more than was healthy for my recovery, but I don't care. I loved the growth of the Dixon boys. I miss Dog.
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 83 . 12/28/2014
Amazing story from an amazing writer. I truly enjoyed it :) The only thing that will leave me wondering is if the cure did come about from what they already took from her.
Dean Winchester chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
Um why is 'ocious' seperated from the rest of the word?
Dean Winchester chapter 24 . 12/24/2014
Da fuq is a pikelet?
Sinvisigoth chapter 82 . 12/9/2014
That was beautiful but why are they leaving? :(
Sinvisigoth chapter 51 . 12/8/2014
Fuck fuck fuck. Okie from Muskogee. That line from Officer and a Gentleman has been bugging me for THIRTY years because I had no idea what it meant. And it's a frikken song. I still have no idea what an Okie or a Muskogee are but thank you! lol
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »