Reviews for Wrench
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aww, it was Connie! Cute! This is super far in the future, yeah? And Conrad, when will you learn that pretty much everything Worth jokes about- the wife jokes, everything, is actually true? xD
Anon chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Conrad has steadily been coming into his own throughout these apocalypse stories. I have to wonder though, whenever will his second fang come in? Love the stories, please keep this universe going!
KnittWitt chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
dfndasljfhsdljfasdlkfjas;jf

a;ljhfsdajklf

kjslfa

I just. I have all these feels. And you sharpen your word-stick. And you poke me in them. Goddamn I love you.
Cacodaemonia chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Augh omg I loved this even more with the revisions! God, your, just... the POV switch was awesome; I love getting a glimpse into Connie's head, and this was *very* enlightening.

I just realized how frustrating it is that I can't properly keyboard-mash on my phone, because I really just need to make nonsense babbling noises of happiness to express my love for this fic.
Kohl chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So from the start I was excited because omg Conrad PoV? CONRAD POV. After lurking in Worth's head for so long it's really quite cool to see what the other half of the dysfunctional duo is thinking.

Aaand then I got to this point

"What if he got that look. He'd seen it before. The one where you're no longer you but something suddenly foreign and distasteful and unwanted and wrong"

and my heart broke. Oh, Conrad. Why do you do this to me.

That aside, I see more progress! Worth breaking the unspoken rules (that was really damn sweet, actually) and Conrad accepting that he will have to think about all this. And talk. Sure, their progress is rather slow, but they're getting somewhere. Slowly. Kinda?