Reviews for Mass Effect 3: Fate of the Galaxy
Hellowalls chapter 2 . 2/8
I never thought I would see the day where there would be a 1400k word fan fiction 1 to your dedication to fan fiction.
V-rcingetorix chapter 100 . 11/15/2016
A true epic, well over a million words. Actually, you beat the Odyssey (270k words), War and Peace (590k) and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy (480k) combined!

Take a break, you deserve it. I'm not sure about the new Mass Effect game coming up ... after the betrayal ME3 had, I don't trust EA/Bioware.

For the Geth, just one question: who lost the original program notes? Geth were essentially software, there had to have been a lot of records all over. Plus, what with all the husks and Indoctrinated still around, the Anti-Reaper Blast had to have been mitigated in at least *some* portion of Geth space. Foucault cage or something, as a failsafe?

At any rate, thank you for sharing. See ya down the lane!
Geraze90 chapter 100 . 11/9/2016
Wew what a journey it has been. Thank you for giving us an epic story and sorry for being a silent reader for 4 years since this story has a few chapters back then. Good luck with your future projects
SpeedyTheMouse chapter 100 . 11/8/2016
Indeed, what a journey it has been. I'd like to thank you for finishing this story. I was so happy to have found this story two years ago and seeing it was focused on Miranda and Shepard. These two needed more screen time in Mass Effect 3.

Thank you again for your great work!
LucasA chapter 99 . 11/7/2016
I can't deal with this. So many feelings. Too many feelings. Gosh, I'm a manly mess. Thanks for that. So, that's my last fix of this huge family from you, at least for now. That's not a reality I'm comfortable with. But hell, you deserve a rest, probably deserved it a long time ago. It's incredible when you look back to the road to get here. It shows what you did.

I loved Sandra, she's the mix of her parents. She's obviously adorable too. T-Wrex? I'm dead. Speaking of Wrex, a capitalist one? Almost gave me a heart attack. Hilarious. I really appreciate this family dynamic. So organic. So good that the final bit was a punch in the gut, a good and bad one. This is it then. Miranda and Shepard got what they wanted. They are a team.

Thank you.
LucasA chapter 98 . 11/7/2016
Sighs. What a chapter. What a ride. I can't praise you enough. It's probably cliché by now. But man, your story is probably the only one I constantly go back to previous chapters. It's just so... good. The characterization is perfect. This chapter was no different. You succeed at passing this feeling of a victory that came with a great cost in your writing. You build an organic and believe world, destroyed, and rebuild it for this story. I am super glad for an ending like this. I got the closure I wanted. You didn't disappoint. I loved every bit, especially the Miri & Shepard bits. They're a great joy to read. Congrats. You did good, your efforts over the years give me inspiration. Thank you for this.
LucasA chapter 97 . 11/3/2016
Man, that was incredible. Writing was spot on as always. Terrific job.
Skadarken-Weiz chapter 97 . 9/22/2016
This was an excellent follow up chapter. And its detailed beautifully as always. Can't wait to see the entire aftermath of the war.
PauliCN7 chapter 97 . 9/19/2016
You're right. War is ugly. I'm glad you're writing it this way, it's hard to see the truth, but war is awful, and nobody wins 100%. Poor Abigail. I wonder if Shep and Miri will adopt her. She's a very brave girl. Thanks for updating. Have a nice day.
Reikson chapter 97 . 9/18/2016
This is supposed to be chapter 77...
Scarease chapter 96 . 9/18/2016
Happy you had brought up the whole death ,Some major Disorder,chaos ,the Political Shit storm that the Salarain and Asari Politicians are going to get for not provide aid until near the end of the war.
mobile54691 chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
One problem with the rankings. Shepard is a ranked Commander which is a rank for the Navy and Coast guard. Therefor he couldn't have joined MARSOC or be in the Marine Corp. if he was, he would be a Lieutenant Colonel, also known as an O-5. Therefor, N7 is the Mass Effect equivalent of the Navy Seals
raven1066 chapter 95 . 6/18/2016
Another amazing chapter. Finally got around to reading it. Can't wait to read the end.
V-rcingetorix chapter 95 . 6/6/2016
Well done sir. Well done indeed.
mac55tyler chapter 95 . 5/20/2016
You can respond via the email about my request mind if I join in on beta reading and suggesting content, I got some good thoughts on this.

I did think of something on since Miranda is infertile, and how Shepard Is wanting to start a family, set in 5 years post-war. Shepard and Miranda get strong armed by Hackett to help rebuild the galaxy and work with the alliance.
There's the gist of it I can work on it more tommorow
Respond ASAP
I am also coordinating with a modding team at the moment so I don't have a whole lot of time to sit around.