Reviews for Faulty Logic
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 3/29
Wonderful job.
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 3/29
Nice job writing this fanfiction.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/29
Wonderfully written.
Mangst chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
God this made me cry. It was very believable. I always imagined he would feel that way.
Lliaaame chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Love it, I really hope you keep writing!
Reader's Daughter chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
this is indescribable, all i can say is please update
Illucida chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Oh goodness. This story is making me want to cry. My throat has the scratchy feeling that occurs when crying is imminent. It's tragic, really. Zach never truly did anything. It's possible he never would have even gone to jail if he had just told the truth.

I want to see where you go with this. I can't think of how you'll end it. Funeral, maybe?

I'm looking forward to more.
ErroneousJuxtaposition chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
:) good chapter:)
not really sure what else to say but you said you wanted reviews sooooooo...:) i like it:)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Aww thats so cute (Parker) and sad in the same way... I hope you update again, thx for the other fast updates it means a lot :) I wonder what will happene next... I think hodgins will be crushed... Poor guy, maybe that in the next chapter? Unless something else happens that you've planned? ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Ahhhhhhh so. Sad. Sadness. Rising. Ahhh thank you for writing this, I thought it was amazing and so... Zack! It's exactly how I think he would talk! Update ASAP I'm in love with this story!
adcgreengirl22 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
This is beautiful. I have no other words to describe it. I really wish Zach had never followed Gormogon. He was my favorite character and I wish they would update us on how he is! I love it, please continue
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I'm not trying to offend you but I found this chapter was more of a filler, but I'm sill happy that you updated because
It means you haven't forgot it (and honestly that's better than a lot I've seen) hope you update soon because I really like this story :)
loverofbones chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Who is going to tell the others at the Jeffersonion? Keep writting your story is really good.
Quarterbreed chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Liked how Parker was portrayed here. He wasn't being disrespectful, but that biting smartmouth verbiage was spot-on for a pre-teen or a teenager.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2012