Reviews for It's Been Four Years
Xion5 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
AWWWWWWW! That was absolutely adorable! Just like the last one I am so glad I found this story it is too cute and awesome for words!
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Is there another sequel to this?
TavrosGamzee chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I'm not disappointed at all! I was grinning like an idiot the whole proposal through. I really enjoyed this!
Drawing water on fire chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Iuppiter-Castra chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
OMG! i had been reading "Not All That" and was really really sad that it just stopped. Then i looked up your url and found THIS and i was soooooooooo happy. I love Gabe in this you capture his personality sooo much. I've read so many fan fic's that have not done that its very nice. O! and thank you for updating so quickly. 3
SanadasBride chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
What can i say... It is really cute!
Dean is copy of me when i miss someone too much
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I loved this! And I'm really glad that Gabriel fufilled his unwanted promise for planning Sam's 17th birthday, that whole part was hilarious. And OCD was perfect!
agirlandherimpala chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This...was the most perfect sequel type thing. I am legitimately in tears...thank you so much for making me cry. In a good way. First time I've ever cried over my otp, thanks to you.
madclifton chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Omg this is great! Your writing is brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love this verse so so much!
rileygar25 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ha! I loved it! That proposal was so Dean! I can imagine the looks on everyone's faces when they tell them that they are engaged! Gabe would probably make them so embarrased with the suggestion of finally having sex when they're married. Anyways. This was awesome. You're a great writer. :)
Dieithryn chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
OH GOD ! That was awesome ! I loved every part of this sequel ! And the proposal ? So much Dean but yet perfect ! I wasn't expecting that at all, you got me here ! I wasn't expecting Cas to be a kitten rescuer but that was so cute ! I also liked Sam's birthday (even if I don't really like fics about him) with Balthazar in it ! I was so pleased to see them five hanging out together like in the old times !

Really very good ! Thank you !
Misteridiot123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
The proposal was funny, the way dean said it. Loved the story.
hikarilightz chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
ahh this was so cute! and dean's (fail moment) proposal was so endearing. ;D their love for each other is so strong. ;u; and the kitty, trouble... i love him. it would be interesting to have a pet kitty like him.

wonderful four years!
Ventorum chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love this pair to bits! They are unique and perfect together! - the kitten is evil. :D