Reviews for Effie and Haymitch
Guest chapter 49 . 12/2/2014
*sits in a corner sobbing* You promised you'd finish the story. I know it practically by heart now and I want to know how it ends...
Guest chapter 49 . 10/19/2014
Oh, this is torture :'( Can't you finish it, please?
Vada chapter 49 . 8/4/2014
Finish the story
hayffie shipper chapter 49 . 7/8/2014
Omg if u do not continue I will hunt you down and fucking kill you! I swear thi is the best story ever, dont leave us hanging, dammit!
On that happy note, luv ya girl keep being awesome!
Auxin chapter 49 . 6/4/2014
please continue the story :)
Guest chapter 49 . 5/6/2014
Please please update! I've red millions billions of Hayffie fanfics over the last few years and still there's not a single one of them that beats your story. Don't leave us hanging! We've been hanging from this cliff for a year now! Please update!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/16/2014
oh i swear this chapter broke /my/ heart
Guest chapter 49 . 12/6/2013
I'm still in love with this story... just so you know. ;) Even if you've decided not to finish it it'll always be the Hayffie story closest to my heart. 3
Cathy chapter 49 . 11/19/2013
Oh, please update sweetheart. :'(
It practically bring tears to my eyes when I think that maybe we won't get more chapters. I've been reading and reviewing this fanfic for like forever and it's my absolute favourite! Like I've said a couple of times in my "guest" reviews: It's The Original Hayffie Story! No question! Please continue. Pretty please?
Grammarcorrecter chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
Drewing what it's drawing
Guest chapter 49 . 10/9/2013
I’m just reviewing to let you know that there are still people who read, re-read and re-re-read your story and think that you and every single one of your chapters are totally awesome!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/28/2013
Haha, it's become sort of a tradition to check for a new chapter in this fanfic every single evening.
It doesn't matter how much time as passed since I first read your story (it was the second one I ever read) or how many Hayffie fanfics I've read since, I still think this is the best one of them all, the “original” Hayffie story and I simply adore it, love it to pieces! You're golden, OK!
I know you're probably busy with the real world out there ;) but PLEASE don't stop writing this when it's so damn good! Please update and let us know what will happen to our favourite characters in your Hayffie world! ;)
Guest chapter 49 . 9/10/2013
Oh, please please updaaaaate! I'm actually dying here! ;P I'll send you a bouquet of primroses if you give us Chapter 50. ;) Oh, and congrats on you reaching 300 reviews. You deserve every single one of them, sweetheart!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/1/2013
Oh, poor Effie! Need to know what happens! If you don't finish this awesome story I'm gonna cry. Love your writing so much! :)
Guest chapter 49 . 8/19/2013
Maybe an update? Pretty pretty please. :)