Reviews for Effie and Haymitch
Words cannot describe how much I love this story. I love they way you write Hayffie and your dialogue and everything about it! Your story always was the best one out there. Hope you'll update but I agree with the last reviewer, even if you don't I'm happy there's still so many chapters of it. I love your hayffie world so so much and have returned to it and read it again and again during the years. I've never done that with any other story. Just yours.
Liyara chapter 1 . 5/12
Kind of found you, "after all these years" - and well, I'm too late again, as it seems. As I'm from Germany, too, I can't really comment how good you're at writing English, but the whole thing seems to be rather excellent - an definitely way more well than I'm doing at the moment. (Yes, me, a reader of yours back when you were writing Snow's last Hunger Games. Nolemia in here, although I changed my name somewhere in between and you probably don't remember.)

As I always was rather fond the two of them together and as I especially do adore the way you're writing about them I will definitely finish reading your chapters in here during the next time - actually, I'm just up to number five now, so there's rather a lot of space to catch up... there will be probably some words from me again when I finished reading.

As far as now there ist probably only one thing to do - to say THANK YOU for all these chapters we're able to read here. Even if the story isn't complete and even if this should never be the case - there's way enough to read in here to be happy about it.
It breaks my heart that we don't get to read the end to this story. This is my absolute favourite Hunger Games related story of them all next to the real books. Isn't there any way we can persuade you into writing the last chapter(s)? I've read this story SO many times, I mean crazy many times, now and I'm dying to know what will happen. Please, please PLEASE continue!
Guest chapter 49 . 12/2/2014
*sits in a corner sobbing* You promised you'd finish the story. I know it practically by heart now and I want to know how it ends...
Guest chapter 49 . 10/19/2014
Oh, this is torture :'( Can't you finish it, please?
Vada chapter 49 . 8/4/2014
Finish the story
hayffie shipper chapter 49 . 7/8/2014
Omg if u do not continue I will hunt you down and fucking kill you! I swear thi is the best story ever, dont leave us hanging, dammit!
On that happy note, luv ya girl keep being awesome!
Auxin chapter 49 . 6/4/2014
please continue the story :)
Guest chapter 49 . 5/6/2014
Please please update! I've red millions billions of Hayffie fanfics over the last few years and still there's not a single one of them that beats your story. Don't leave us hanging! We've been hanging from this cliff for a year now! Please update!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/16/2014
oh i swear this chapter broke /my/ heart
Guest chapter 49 . 12/6/2013
I'm still in love with this story... just so you know. ;) Even if you've decided not to finish it it'll always be the Hayffie story closest to my heart. 3
Cathy chapter 49 . 11/19/2013
Oh, please update sweetheart. :'(
It practically bring tears to my eyes when I think that maybe we won't get more chapters. I've been reading and reviewing this fanfic for like forever and it's my absolute favourite! Like I've said a couple of times in my "guest" reviews: It's The Original Hayffie Story! No question! Please continue. Pretty please?
Grammarcorrecter chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
Drewing what it's drawing
Guest chapter 49 . 10/9/2013
I’m just reviewing to let you know that there are still people who read, re-read and re-re-read your story and think that you and every single one of your chapters are totally awesome!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/28/2013
Haha, it's become sort of a tradition to check for a new chapter in this fanfic every single evening.
It doesn't matter how much time as passed since I first read your story (it was the second one I ever read) or how many Hayffie fanfics I've read since, I still think this is the best one of them all, the “original” Hayffie story and I simply adore it, love it to pieces! You're golden, OK!
I know you're probably busy with the real world out there ;) but PLEASE don't stop writing this when it's so damn good! Please update and let us know what will happen to our favourite characters in your Hayffie world! ;)