Reviews for Effie and Haymitch
oh i swear this chapter broke /my/ heart
Guest chapter 49 . 12/6/2013
I'm still in love with this story... just so you know. ;) Even if you've decided not to finish it it'll always be the Hayffie story closest to my heart. 3
Cathy chapter 49 . 11/19/2013
Oh, please update sweetheart. :'(
It practically bring tears to my eyes when I think that maybe we won't get more chapters. I've been reading and reviewing this fanfic for like forever and it's my absolute favourite! Like I've said a couple of times in my "guest" reviews: It's The Original Hayffie Story! No question! Please continue. Pretty please?
Grammarcorrecter chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
Drewing what it's drawing
Guest chapter 49 . 10/9/2013
I’m just reviewing to let you know that there are still people who read, re-read and re-re-read your story and think that you and every single one of your chapters are totally awesome!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/28/2013
Haha, it's become sort of a tradition to check for a new chapter in this fanfic every single evening.
It doesn't matter how much time as passed since I first read your story (it was the second one I ever read) or how many Hayffie fanfics I've read since, I still think this is the best one of them all, the “original” Hayffie story and I simply adore it, love it to pieces! You're golden, OK!
I know you're probably busy with the real world out there ;) but PLEASE don't stop writing this when it's so damn good! Please update and let us know what will happen to our favourite characters in your Hayffie world! ;)
Guest chapter 49 . 9/10/2013
Oh, please please updaaaaate! I'm actually dying here! ;P I'll send you a bouquet of primroses if you give us Chapter 50. ;) Oh, and congrats on you reaching 300 reviews. You deserve every single one of them, sweetheart!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/1/2013
Oh, poor Effie! Need to know what happens! If you don't finish this awesome story I'm gonna cry. Love your writing so much! :)
Guest chapter 49 . 8/19/2013
Maybe an update? Pretty pretty please. :)
TaylorTrinket chapter 49 . 8/6/2013
I just recently started reading this story and love it. I hope you do continue it.
love-hayffie chapter 49 . 8/2/2013
Write more /3
Guest chapter 49 . 7/31/2013
Words cannot describe how much I love your fanfic! Since there is no Suzanne Collins-Hayffie story out there I'm so glad that we have your version because you write Haymitch and Effie SO well! Love it! Love it! Love it!
Guest chapter 49 . 7/25/2013
In LOVE with this story! ;) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Samyye33 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Hello! I read all your fiction and I loved it! I was wondering if you mind if I translated your fanfiction in french. Answer me in pm please.
Lots of kiss, Samyye33.
littlesirene chapter 49 . 7/14/2013
I've just started reading hunger games fan fics and only just got to the end of this please update soon love it and want to know what happens to Effie and the baby