Reviews for The perfect plan
danazit7 chapter 27 . 12/2/2015
I literally felt like I have lump in my throat. this chapter was such a heartbreaker but so good written.
TheDevilChild666 chapter 51 . 9/8/2015
Such a beautiful well written story ! Love it :-)
TheDevilChild666 chapter 29 . 9/8/2015
I don't trust Gary ! Ste don't tell him ! :( Love the story so far :)
guest chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
Loves the sexual tension in this chapter! Amazingly well written. Thank you!
guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
Absolutely loved the conversation between Brendan and Ste. I think it's funny how the fight between Ste and Doug became about Brendan. He will always stand between Doug and Ste. Absolutely love this fic. You're really talented! Everyone is completly in character. Can't wait for what comes next!
Guest chapter 51 . 6/9/2015
Thank you for a brilliant story. You area great storyteller.
burlybearcub chapter 51 . 6/5/2015
This story made me laugh and it made me cry and I love that someone creative abilities can have that effect. You wrote so well for these characters. I could imagine them saying every word. Thank you for writing this. Im so sad its over but reading this was one hell of a ride. Thanks again :)
burlybearcub chapter 35 . 6/4/2015
This story has me on the edge of my seat! I love the way you threw little pieces of the story out there and are putting them all together now. Cant wait to finish it. Which may be by tonight because I cannot put my phone down!
burlybearcub chapter 23 . 6/3/2015
Amazing chapter. All lf them have been amazing really.
burlybearcub chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Obssessed with this story! You write so well for all the characters. Cant wait to read the rest :D
Guest chapter 51 . 5/30/2015
good job on finishing this. Ta
Samia chapter 51 . 5/30/2015
Très belle fin Merci! Ecrivez d'autres okay ?
NickyM1 chapter 51 . 5/28/2015
Thank you for writing this amazing fic
Big hugs x
AlwaysStendan
Igrin chapter 51 . 5/28/2015
Perfect last chapter for a perfect story. Thanks Nad feel free to write more stendan s fic xx
Guest chapter 50 . 3/27/2015
Merci à vous, l'histoire est Magnifique ! et j'ai sincèrement adoré l'histoire du début à la fin.
j'espère que votre sœur vous encouragera à écrire d'autres Stendan pourquoi pas un trio avec simon ... ils me manquent tant à l'écran. Bisous. Samia d'Alger