Reviews for Snapshots
akdhyt749 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
This was as beautiful and touching as all of your stories always are, and I hope you realise how much everyone - including me - will miss you when you hit your goal of 100 stories. Now, about what you posted at the end here. I noticed in your story Atstraphobia (which was also as brilliant as ever) that you have faced up to issues here, which is amazing and very brave. That girl had absolutely no right in saying those things to you or treating you that way, and I'm glad that your relationship hasn't suffered because of her jealousy. The best piece of advice I can give you is to hold on to what you feel yourself, not how other people feel, and remember that you are an incredible person and that nobody can tell you otherwise, not even yourself. Finally, trust your partner with everything. Lack of communication only leads to breakdowns in relationships. That being said, I hope all goes well and that you find your own happiness (or continue living in it if you already have).
Blodigealach chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
It's Agito here :)

Aah, this second story really makes me want to see how it'll end. Somehow I can imagine something like Yanagi finally telling Sanada about Yukimura's condition and Sanada will be like, "I know." But because it's Yukimura's wish to have the normal daily life, he pretends not to know anything. Or maybe, it can be that the whole team know but they pretend to be oblivious about the condition. All because they respect Yukimura's wish to have a normal life.

Now, about your personal life.

I'll seriously hunt her down if I know where she lives and how she looks like. Jealousy is an ugly thing, and it's a shame that she doesn't realize that by showing her jealousy towards you, she's just telling the whole world about how ugly she is. While you, Mitsukai-san; you're beautiful. It's true that we've never met face to face before, but I'm talking more of inner beauty here.

It's rude for her to badmouth about you. And it's clear enough that she obviously doesn't truly love Rei. Well by saying that Rei is just taking advantage of you, she's actually saying that Rei is that low, and it's absolutely not the thing you'll say about the person you love. Heck, if you truly love someone, no matter how bad he/she is, you'll just say "but he/she is perfect" no matter what. I have personal experiences about that, trust me.

Anyway, you should tell Rei about this. But maybe first tell him not to face it hot-headedly. Have some private, civilized talk only among the three of you. Get things straight without fighting. And please do have more confidence in yourself.
Aspect of One chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
You should tell Rei. Trust is very important in a relationship. I've seen what not trusting someone can do to a perfectly wonderful relationship; it distanced the two people and then they broke up. He might feel you're trying to distance himself from him and about the girl, well, there are people like her. If a friend is unable to accept or deal with her own friend's sexuality then I'll say that the friendship isn't worth it. And if Rei truly is as what you say, then it goes to show that Rei isn't in for personal gain. He's in it because he really loves you. And everyone gets hurt in a relationship sooner or later.
Silverwings47 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Your snapshots are pretty good, hope you'll finish them one day. w

Just notice this but, you're going to stop after 100 fics? But, you're already halfway there... You're one of my favourite author, I just hope that you'll never stop writing but... it's your life...

I'm not good with words so... how to say it...

First of all, I'm just really happy that you are willing to share parts of your life with us, since it's the Internet and stuff. And opposite attracts, from what I know so far, you and Rei are the most loving, the sweetest couple I've seen(read?).

And well... that girl, is srsly a b***h. She actually believed that Rei would use you? That tells a lot about her. Even if Rei and that girl might be together if you weren't there, they won't be happy and they won't last long. You went through the trouble of confronting her and that's what she says? Just... She is not your friend.

...I'll stop saying things about her since I don't know her.

Tell Rei. Seriously. That girl isn't worth it. Friends come and go, don't worry too much about Rei losing any friends because of you. I've never been in a relationship before, and I don't know much about guys since I'm a girl studying in an all-girls school. But, just tell Rei, if you can't bring yourself to tell him, then tell him to read this. He knows you're on and he knows your account. Just hint at him to go read this. He'll understand.

Best of luck and I hope you resolve this soon.
Ashley Antwolf chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
First of all, this chapter made me cry, it was really touching. I especially love how Yanagi swear. I've never read a fic where he swears XD

Second, ignore that b****. She's just jealous. You should tell Rei about your problem, I'm sure he'll understand. Beside, that girl should go to hell for insulting you. If she really like Rei, she should've confess her love for him a long time ago. It's not your fault that you love him. I don't know if my opinion means anything to you. But I hope you'll solve your problem soon.

I really like your story, I know you will stop writing when you reach 100 completed stories. But I hope before you stop, you will keep publishing great stories.

I'll always support you. See you on your next story ;D
Kurorinny chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
All those story ideas are awesome! I would love to read it if they were an actual fic

On a more serious tone...

That girl is a b****.

I feel that you should tell Rei about this - about her. Just because she had a crush on him doesn't mean she can say things like You "turned him gay". He is with you because he loves you, not because of money. You shoudn't be so insecure. The only reason why she said all that was because she was jealous of your relationship with Rei.

Don't let what she said spoil your relationship. Gather up your courage and tell him!

I'll be cheering for you! Good luck, and all the best.

\(o)/
PurpleScorpion chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
First things first I really love the 'snapshot' here. Kinda wish it was a full story.

And now...TELL HIM! Just tell Rei what happened. No need to be afraid- just be upfront and plainly say what happened. It's best to get things out in the open than to keep them inside. Don't be insecure- REI LOVES YOU! He even wrote a fanfic for you, remember? It doesn't matter what some b**** told you- she's just some insecure, lowly, jealous f***er, ne? Your relationship with Rei is something hard to find...so don't ruin it because of something like this. Don't let that b**** win!

What I would do in your situation is, First, I would tell your BF. Then my friends. And then I'd confront that mother f***er in front of everyone. And last, I'd either humiliate her or straight up slap her (I have a bad temper XD). But first things first- just tell Rei. If he truly loves you, he'll not only understand, but he'll also confront the b**** himself. Communication is important in a relationship!

Find the strength and tell him! Ganbatte
Faoiltierna chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
First, let me say that if you value Rei's happiness as much as you say, then be GLAD that you are with him and you got in the way of that trainwreck of a relationship. What if he had gotten together with her and then found out that her inner self was that cold and cruel? He would be miserable with a false person such as her.

Second, tell Rei. Tell him as soon as possible what is going on. Just lay it out, "One of your friends has a crush on you and when she found out the truth of our relationship, she accused me of making you gay and told me that I disgust her." I think that he deserves to know and you two need to talk it out.

Because, three...you didn't turn him gay. You were simply the person he wants to love, not her. She is jealous and looking to hurt you because you have the toy she wanted. So she is lashing out. If you let her hurt you, let her ruin your happiness, she wins.

Her disgust is jealousy. Perhaps she is also homophobic. I don't know Rei beyond what you have told us of him and the little I learned from the time he wrote you that story, but I seriously do not think he could ever be happy with a woman like her. And he probably will not want a friend like that either. He deserves the right to make that choice.

*hugs you a lot* Go, talk to Rei. Please?
Fanfic Lover chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I forgot to say that I think you should tell Rei because trust is the most important thing in any kind of relationship. Not telling him might bring confusion and he might mistake it for you trying to distance yourself from him so you can break up with him. Of course, that's not what you're trying to do but he might mistake your quietness for that.

Trust Rei, he loves you so much.
Fanfic Lover chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I think this little 'snapshot' of a story was really good and I think you should keep writing! I can't give anymore feedback than that because you're a better writer than I am.

On a serious note, I read your predicament and I'm so sorry. I've never been in a relationship before so I don't know what it feels like to have that happen to you.

All I will say is that you have a right to love, don't let anyone take that from you. You've got a great guy and I hope you guys get through this together.I will not try to intrude on your privacy because that is the last thing I would ever want to do. Your readers, including me, care for you and support you, so don't forget that 'kay?

I just wanted you to know that we care and I hope you cheer up.

(Ugh, I'm so bad at cheering people up, I'm so sorry!)
kitty cat lysanne chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Jealousy can do bad things to people sadly enough. But i don't onderstand how she can say such words about someone she likes and befriended. I think she will turn around in time. But i think its best to tell your boyfriend at least. Of you don't tell him it might just go wrong. Of you tell him about it it may ease his mind. And i think you could try talking to her again, maybe het angst got THE netter of her. But it's hard to just bend when some thing like this happens. Just make dure you don't break.

Sorry if my english is bad. Goodluck in THE future. And keep writing. They are really nice. Even if they are just shots of à whole story. I hope you find THE inspiration to write more of it.
UnderdogHero chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aww, your gonna stop writing? That's too bad, your one of the few authors I actually like. Well, I look forward to seeing whatever else you do before then. It'll all be worth it when you get there, so no worries. I still re-read a bunch of them, anyways. Can't wait to see what else you can think of.
Kurorinny chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
It's such a shame that you will be stopping after your 100th fic. your writing is very good! :) I love reading your stories :D
Blodigealach chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aah... actually I had an OC that I used to use in a roleplay forum. He's a beautiful man, but he's blind. I think I can try portraying blind!Yukimura the way I'm portraying my OC, and I'll pass Sanada's role to Hiro. I'm sure he can manage. Well, that's if he's willing to adopt this. We ourselves are also having piles of plots, ahaha And, yes, I'm imagining that this can be extremely angst and romantic, fluffy and heart-breaking at the same time.

And... about you stop writing... I don't know whether to yell "NO, DON'T STOP!" or just let you to do whatever you want because it's your life after all. I mean. You mean so much to me. To Hiro. To all of your readers. But of course, it's not going to happen anytime soon, right? We'll make sure to treasure every words you've written, every single plot and stories that sends us crying and laughing. And after you stop, if by any chance you feel like to come back to writing again, we'll make sure to greet you wholeheartedly and shower you with love.
Ashley Antwolf chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was really adorable! I can just imagine a Blind!Chibi!Yukimura and a Flustered!Chibi!Sanada talking to each other XD I wish I was a good writer though. If I was one, I would definitely adopt this story. But alas! I'm a bad writer X3

By the way, when I was imagining Chibi Sanada and Yukimura, I somehow remembered a DVD about Sanada and Yukimura's match at U-17 that will be release this month. I can't wait!

You'll stop writing? Nooooo! How could you! You are my favorite PoT author too... TToTT