Reviews for Where's My Weapon!
Polymer1 chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Oh...I love it!
Beautifully written too I might add.
Elvadine chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Hey, I understood it. Everybody has their own take on things, I mean, it's fanFICTION for crying out loud. So great job regardless!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
I'm pretty sure Natasha's next but I think she'd be like Clint ready to kill the person that took them. You're first four chapters are awesome especially since Steve and Thor are big babies when they lose their weapons. Awesome job can't wait to read the next one.
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
ahahha! Revenge!
Hahah! That was great. Now when is Natasha gonna get caught stealing something, and/or get something stolen from her?
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I actually guessed Natasha was the one who stole the suit. But Steve was my second choice!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I thought Tony might be culprit here. I forgot about Coulson for a second.
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
hehe. cute
This didn't happen to be inspired by the fact that Jermeny Renner liked playing with Thor's hammer when Chris Hemsworth's put it down, would it?
avengingwolves chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
haha loved it!
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
HAHAHA i think i liked this chapter the best. oh, i love you Clint.
These are GREAT. keep up the good work. i cant wait to see more :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Ha! Is it even possible to take the widow stings from Natasha, and if so I think she's victim, (for guns, stings, or everything she has,) and by Thor. (what CAN you steal from hulk? Not like you can take his pants...)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
These were great! Very funny and well written!

Cheers, as before, AJ James
Adelphia1928 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
So...awesome idea. Can you have Tasha and Jane 'kidnap' Pepper for a girls night in/out? Somehow I thing Tony would panic when his girlfreind goes missing. This will answer the question of wheather or not Tony stuck a tracking device on Pepper, and/or the Avengers.
Lord Sanguine chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Lol. Couldon the epic fanboy. Could I. Didn't actually die in the Avengers. He just survived and he'll be in iron man 3. Doesn't Stark have many suits?
Stylings of the Hiatus chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Black widowz guns I think p.s a few chapters ago when u said everyone who was died isn't that Totaly gave away that couldon did it GREAT STORY:)

forever Captain America's-comiccrazygothgirl
Linnadra chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Ehehehe... Poor Loki! He takes so much crap in almost every fic, but it's kinda fun... Hehehe...

Great chapter, hilarious as always.

I think we should declare you the Goddess of Comedy or something. I'm being serious. You rock, Saffa!