Reviews for A SimpleMinded Fool
It's interesting to see what different situations do to each character. Please keep writing, it would be a pity if you didn't.
KmKizmet chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Lovely
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh my god, if this had actually happened in the show I would have cried. Still, very powerful emotion, and well written prose in general. Nice job - and I hope you take a look at my Merlin stories as well!
dpben10pwn chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
My jaw was on the ground... *weeps so much* Poor boys...
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wow. That was brilliant writing. Chilling ending, but I really, really liked it.

Just let me go cry now.

Truffy
Hunter of Slytherclaw chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OMG I love this so much! The only thing I hate is that I want to see Arthur confront Merlin!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
don't end it there!
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
ohmygod. kill me now. I want to cry. write a follow up, please, I'm begging you. QAQ
Yoshy03 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Is there a sequel?
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
i just read a fic written in Merlin's POV and he was ranting about how stupid Arthur is and how he's not the real friend, not Merlin because of loads of reasons that totally made sense... Arthur really is stupid if he holds this against Merlin without asking for reasons. :(
Kilgharrah chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
oh my gosh I almosy cried! :(
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
thats horrible!

i mean, well written and everything but (

Yuki
all4dobby chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Such a well written story but so incredibly heartbreaking!
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
OOooo that's chilling at the end! 'just how painful betrayal could be' is an excellent way of finishing the fic off. It truly was a snippet inside the life of Merlin during one of his confrontations but from Arthur's point of view. Lovely, really lovely. D
Kitty O chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Well that... could be bad.

Yeah, not going to end well. Poor Merls, why didn't you just deny it? Somethign I was sort of surprised he didn't do in the show as well.

Arthur, give him a chance. Don't let this stew! Gosh, Arthur, why do you have to be this way?

Loved it!