Reviews for Unknown Dangerous Desires
Reader chapter 25 . 5/31
Continue?
Anon chapter 25 . 3/7
Hello there.

I hope that you and your boyfriend are alright and happy.

I don't want press or be rude, but I really love this story and Draconem Infernalis and I just wonder If you will continue them?

English isn't my first language so my comment might be full of spelling mistakes and others. I'm sorry for that.

I really love your stories and I'm glad that I find them.
twilightserius chapter 25 . 12/24/2016
Damn Uber cockblockers
BiteMeBerry chapter 25 . 8/24/2016
i hope things get better for you and i cant wait to see the next chapter this one was really good. I'm sure things will work out between you guys.
Somebody chapter 25 . 8/21/2016
Hey, nice chappy like always!
And about your bf. I know it is hard to listen to a stranger from the Internet but I wish you the best luck for you both. If you really love him - and I can see you do - then don't give up! And give him time. When your love is strong enouth it will surrive. I don't know what he has but sometimes it is good to just tell people that you are there for them IF they need you but then leave them alone. I know it must be hard when you love him so much but try to give ya both time. I only wish the best for you both and love the way you care and love somebody so much.
Only my best wishes dear!
MidnightEden234 chapter 25 . 8/20/2016
Every time I see that this fic has updated it brings a massive smile to my face! You are so talented, so incredible and you're really good at writing. You're one of my favourite authors here because of your attention to detail and the way you fill your work with all kinds of emotion.

I hope everything works out for the best for you. Remember, tough times don't last, tough people do. Just keep pushing forward and you'll come through in the end! If you really need to talk, I'll listen.
Enjali chapter 25 . 8/20/2016
Shiro is the biggest perv I know right now.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 25 . 8/20/2016
I'm sorry to hear about all that. If u wanna vent anytime u can pm me.
BiteMeBerry chapter 24 . 8/10/2016
i freaking love it
MidnightEden234 chapter 24 . 8/6/2016
so cutelook at them, all mushy and gushy~ At least Ichigo has someone to make him feel better now :D
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 24 . 8/6/2016
Awww Shiro IS cute lol
Enjali chapter 24 . 8/5/2016
Jezz, everyone is nosy as heck in this chapter.
MidnightEden234 chapter 23 . 8/3/2016
oh wow! this chapter was so clever! I love it :3
Your fan chapter 23 . 7/31/2016
I like these story.

HichiIchi 3
MidnightEden234 chapter 22 . 7/31/2016
Um. God no. Don't rush to finish this story. XD Hell, if anything, gloss over them going to save Orihime, then bring her back home. Pause the war again, Aizen can wait xD like, say he doesn't invade Karakura while they're saving her like in canon? Then they can have some rest/training at home (among other things~) But I like the focus on Ichigo and Shirosaki's relationship