Reviews for To fix a broken Girl
Fantasy0506 chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
Please, please finish the story?
Gone Into Oblivion chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
moooore, hookeed!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
are you still planning on finishing this story
pauleen chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
Thanks for returning.

I hate Carlisle and Esme. Low lifes. So much heartache and pain between Edward and Bella. I do hope snd help comes to them very soon.
LilyLuna21 chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
I really want Esme and Carlisle do something that makes Edward explode and he come out and say that it is their fault that he is this way.

I really want Bella and Edward to run away and NEVER look back, but you know visit Alice (where ever she is) and have their parents see the error of their ways. Driving their kids away from them. Esme and Carlisle RUINED their relationship with their TWO kids because she miscarried ONE child. I know that is devastating and all but does she know how it will be when she loses the only two she has? All the birthdays she will miss, the holidays with the grandchildren they may have and all.

Sorry for the rant, just had to get that out their!
aAnnalise chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
I love this story. My only criticism is that a lot of the time there is a lot of deception about what Edward is doing and what was said to him but not enough characters speaking. either way I think the way Edward sees Bella is the way he sees himself basically as someone who doesn't fight back.
sujari6 chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Good to get EPOV.
Fantasy0506 chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Your writing is getting better and better. Fabulous chapter, cried like a baby.
Gone Into Oblivion chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
This was maaaaagic, LOVE it, PLEASE continue, you on twitter?
Twi-Fan99 chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
Any chance of getting Charlie/Sue POV, actually I would prefer SPOV when she confronted Charlie about Bella .
Crazywolf13 chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Cant wait more is someone going to confront charlie
Guest chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
Making a love story from this won't be believable for me. I know there a re some sbusive relationships. But I don't asociate them with love, respect and friendship.
If this is love then I'm out of it. I don't wish them HEA.
BelieverALEX chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
Very emotional chapter. Bella speaking out was a big step I think she talk more in this chap than any other really big impovement!
BelieverALEX chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Love the story already but 130 pound isn't fat at all!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
You write English very well and I'm glad to hear that you're in recovery from ED. I still struggle with it and my family doesn't even know about it 2 years later... It's something that alot of people wxpierece sadly.