Reviews for A Rocky Road
TheLadyJaye chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Omg, I spit out my soda at the last part...
ak chapter 26 . 9/14/2014
bonne fic!
teachergirl chapter 25 . 3/10/2013
Who is she? How can Voldemort die without Nagini dying first?
teachergirl chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
I'm confused about the timeline. Earlier you had Harry and Hermione visit Godric's Hollow at Christmas, but now it is the first day of the term. What happened to the rest of the year? Regardless, Cho Chang should not be on the train. Either she would have completed her schooling one or two years prior depending on your messed up timeline. The other students of Harry's year would also not be on the train if Godric's Hollow happened at Christmas because they would have all finished school. And why are Dean and Seamus on the train? Neither is a pure blood, so they woudldn't be allowed to attend school, right? They would be on the run from the snatchers, right?
Covante chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
How did they go from Christmas at Godric's Hollow to a Sorting feast? If the students are returning then it should be returning from winter hols in January, not starting a new year in September.
I like the story though, while not particularly original (except for the Ollivander fight scene which was excellent) it is entertaining.
Publicola chapter 27 . 2/3/2013
Good story. However, as far as I can tell, the sequel has not yet been posted. Please PM if I'm mistaken; I'd love to read the continuation.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 26 . 11/3/2012
This has been a wonderful story - somewhat cannon, but not all of it, giving rise to the true meaning of fan fiction - you have taken the story and made a small part of it your own.

The action scenes were wonderfully written.

This last chapter has indeed left open a door into a sequel

Keep writing as life allows.
Covante chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
Is Luna going to get a citation for littering from the Narnians?
Ronelin chapter 26 . 9/17/2012
Very enjoyable story. I was surprised at the number of people you killed off in the final battle, but it makes sense that so many would go in that kind of battle. Only thing I found disappointing was the rather abrupt ending, although you mentioned you were going to work on a sequel. I'm looking forward to it!
PinaPoe chapter 26 . 9/2/2012
This had one of the better written battle at Hogwarts scenes in it. That said this story was almost fully that. I would class ass action/adventure as the romance was not much there beyond the first quarter chapters. good read!
jonski chapter 26 . 8/27/2012
poor Fleur...
Kronos chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
SOONER! PLZ!
muzzy chapter 26 . 8/6/2012
great story and chapter.
I cant wait for the sequel to begin!
snow fox2000 chapter 26 . 8/6/2012
you cannot leave it like this please do the sequal
starboy454 chapter 26 . 8/6/2012