Reviews for Survival
TheNaggingCube chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Finally got a chance to finish this one up.

Lovely lovely ending. Charlotte the sweetest little OC around.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
FF.N never alerted me that I wasn't logged in. *grumbles, lol* But I repeat everything I said below. Again, wonderful work! :)

Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
This was wonderful, a great ending to a fabulous fic! :) I liked how Billy (both real and imaginary, lol) helped Casey to deal with how he was feeling. It's hard to pick favorite parts, because it was all so well written! Fantastic work!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
""It seems you have a way with women, no matter what their age," Michael teased.

"What can I say? It's a gift."":

Lol! Definitely!

"You don't need to thank me. You needed help. I was glad I could. You've more than returned the favor by staying by me and reading to me."

Aw. :)

"Operative word being 'almost', no pun intended..."

Lol, "operative word" indeed. :D

"Billy could only watch in abject terror as the doctors assessed Casey's condition. His breathing started to quicken and pain began to spread through his chest. He tried taking in breaths through his mask, but it was like sucking air through a straw.

Michael and Rick were just as flummoxed by the scene as their gaze went from Casey to Billy as they heard Billy sounding like he was choking. Michael managed to disengage his shock to pull one doctor away then point him to Billy."

Uh-oh. Talk about timing! I look forward to seeing what happens next!

Ani-maniac494 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
"He was trying to keep me from getting scared. He told me that when he gets scared, he'd hear you in his head telling him things to keep him going when times were tough and it would make him try harder to make it back so that you could scold him for getting into trouble," she happily related.

Aw! :D

"Rick stiffened with apprehension and confusion. Where had that come from?"

Lol! Billy is just very good at getting into everyone's heads. ;)

"I feel like Sleeping Beauty or Snow White. Your favorites, yes?"

Charlotte's eyes opened wide with awe and delight."

Again, aw! This was such a great chapter!

Ani-maniac494 chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Oh, poor Billy! I got so wrapped up in this chapter, I forgot to mark quotes that I liked, lol! It's great! I loved Billy's relationship with Charlotte, and of course, the whump. :D

Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
"...struggle elevated from mildly inconvenient to utter rubbish.

And that's where Billy found himself, quite literally.

He had awakened abandoned, alone and in a rubbish pile."

Lol! Poor Billy.

"Billy grunted as he unbuttoned his vest and found the bloody mess marring his shirt. "Blast, I just had that dry cleaned.""

*grins* I love Billy's sense of humor. Yep, that's the worst part about gun shots. They're terrible on the dry cleaning.

""Who needs an audience when I can bloody mutter to myself and be quite entertained?""

Lol! Totally.

I loved this whole chapter! So well written!

I look forward to seeing what happens next!

TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
How can you live with yourself? You are so cruel to our boys and now little Charlotte!
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
damn stupid monitor.
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Seriously, you need help. How could you do this to Billy?

Love Charlotte and Lilly. Casey is his imaginary friend :-D