Reviews for Retribution
Saissa chapter 34 . 6/17/2012
So why did you end it there?

Surely there must be more?

If you are planning to start another sequel, please advise.

Thanks.
Saissa chapter 32 . 6/17/2012
"Oh, any time, my dear! But would you mind making your call in the other room? I'd like to go back to sleep."

And still Meredith is selfish...

I hope that comment about AJ being it for sure "this time" eventually gets worked out.

I hope Meredith finally gets into troubel when she is caught in flagrento - is that the right spelling?
Saissa chapter 27 . 6/17/2012
Meredith is such a selfish B*ITCH!

"this awful mans child.."

"I want to take care of her..."

Jordan is 30 something years old - NOT 3 years old!

Meredith sounds like she has Munchausens symdrome or some other pysch illness. WHY does she want to take care of a grown women who is NOT her daughter.
Saissa chapter 22 . 6/17/2012
There goes Harriet - interfering again.

Just 2 seconds earlier - Bud was saying - what a great idea sweetie - NOPE it was not a good idea.

Trisha is now flying to DC to find out what the heck is going on when someone tells Harm that SHE has had a heart attack!
Saissa chapter 21 . 6/17/2012
I knew it - I knew the real Harm was going to show up and throw a spanner in the works.
Hazmatt chapter 34 . 6/17/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Palmer's put a lot of effort into this deception! Will he ever be caught? Will Jordan grow to love Woody? Will Clara Rose's prediction of Meredith cheating come true?
Hazmatt chapter 33 . 6/17/2012
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Woody is so sweet! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 32 . 6/17/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Is Palmer really dead?
Hazmatt chapter 31 . 6/17/2012
Amazing chapter! Very emotional! I hope everything works out! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 30 . 6/16/2012
Great chapter! I hope everything works out and they're able to catch Palmer! I really enjoyed it! I look forward to reading more!
Hazmatt chapter 29 . 6/16/2012
Amazing chapter! Woody's such a good guy! I'm glad he's there to look after her! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 28 . 6/16/2012
Hazmatt chapter 27 . 6/16/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Poor Jordan! Meredith has no tact! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 26 . 6/16/2012
Great chapter! Poor Jordan! I hope everything works out! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 25 . 6/15/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intense! I hope everything works out and that they can foil Palmer's plan and catch him! Poor Jordan! I look forward to reading more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »