Reviews for Words of Commitment
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Great ending. I think it was nice of Roz to take David for the evening so Niles and Daphne could enjoy the evening together :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Awww...she's worried he'll be upset that she found the pages and he's glad she found them. Sweet!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
"She never imagined it was possible to fall even deeper in love, but Niles' beautiful words had just proven her wrong."

LOVE this line. Absolutely beautiful!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Oh wow...such a beautiful expression of his love for her.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Very beautiful ending! Loved the whole story, of course. I can totally imagine Niles reading her the letter hihi Wonderful.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Awww, loved when Daphne said she'd marry him and Niles was all confused. Well done.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Once again, I LOVE Roz here, volunteering to take David for the night! And I love Daphne calling Roz his "aunt," hehe. Can SO see that! This was such a wonderful and melt-worthy story, and I'm glad you wrote it! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Oh, this is the most melt-worthy chapter yet, and that's saying something! *Sigh* I love when Niles is like this, comforting her! You always do that so well! I know this story took longer than you expected to be finished, but believe me, it was SO worth the wait! *Hugs*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I love how you've written Roz here! SO in-character! I can imagine Daphne's surprise in finding these papers. Even after all this time, she has trouble believing Niles could love her so much. *Sigh* She prob. doesn't even feel like she deserves it, even though she so does! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I know you were nervous about writing this "love letter," but honestly, you did a wonderful job! I can just see Niles being so over-the-top when it comes to Daphne, and yet he would prob. say that it still isn't enough! *sigh* This is one of your most melt-worthy stories yet! :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Hehe I totally adore Roz in this; she is perfect! I'm really glad you updated this story, cause it's awesome. Hope to read more sometime soon!
BaronessBlixen chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Awww, how touching! Absolutely beautiful, I love it.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Brilliant beginning this is one id really like to see continued!
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awesome idea! I was hoping we'd get a slimpse into the letter already, now I'm just way too anxious to see how it continues! Hope you pdate again soon. Can't wait to read Niles' letter.
leighann415 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I've been looking forward to this story, and I'm glad to see it's here! I love the mention of Beauty & the Beast, as you know...:) This is off to a good start! Looking forward to more. I know Daphne will be all touched at what Niles planned to propose to her. :) I'm sure you'll make it very melt-worthy too! :)