Reviews for Caught Looking
FreeSpiritkaren chapter 26 . 2/26
Oh no, it's not complete. Damn, major cliffie. Hope you continue one day even if it's 8 years ago.
Elle Whitecap chapter 26 . 1/18
Ugh I love this story but it’s unfinished! Nooooooooooooo!
Sarai GN chapter 26 . 11/15/2020
I loved it so much! Thank you! Even without the epi, it was perfect. I'll be sure to add it to my following list in case you decide one day to finish it.
This characters were funny, awkward, dorks, dreamy, perfect.
Sarai GN chapter 13 . 11/14/2020
Wow! The chemistry between those two!
Sarai GN chapter 12 . 11/14/2020
Alice needs a filter ASAP lol
How cute is Edward flirting in a way that Bella can understand! I love him!
Sarai GN chapter 11 . 11/14/2020
Oh my God! She's hilarious, I love that she is dorky, socially awkward, a little bit nuts too.
And Edward is so dreamy!
HarassedFluff chapter 26 . 10/12/2020
Thank-you, I loved this story (even if it left me hot & bothered). I'm imagining the last chapter.
1avidfan chapter 26 . 3/11/2020
I really enjoyed this story. I wish there was more of an ending, though. I also hope Phil doesn’t break Seth’s heart. Also, I don’t quite understand about the whole Charlie, Renee thing. How could Charlie abandon Bella for taking care of her brother? I guess an outtake with more of the back story would help.
Thanks for sharing this great story. I laughed a lot.
bethabetha chapter 26 . 2/11/2020
absolutely *loved* everything about this fic. kind of heartbroken over the missing epilogue, though. i know how i’d want it to wrap up, but it’s just not the same. my inner monologue can’t compare to the hilarity i’ve come to expect from these characters.
jane-with-a-y chapter 26 . 1/19/2020
It's been way too long for me to be away from your stories, girl!

xo Jayne
HollywoodTwore chapter 26 . 1/15/2020
What a cute story! I loved it! It was funny and sweet and easy to read. Thanks for sharing!
BnSA chapter 12 . 7/24/2019
Nolebucgrl sent me, too. Love her.
Love your characters! They are
outstanding. Let’s get to bed. The story
is refreshing and really funny.
BnSA chapter 8 . 7/24/2019
Sorrry I missed your story when it
started. Loving it. The Edward will have
to be patient and leave Bella plenty of
wiggle room in understand human
romantic situations. Love it!
SeekerNewbie chapter 26 . 7/4/2019
Oh no. Did you forget to post the epi chapter?

I love these characters. It's a story you just don't want to end...
alley83 chapter 26 . 5/8/2019
I love, love, love this story! I reread it, at least, once a year! I was wondering, did you write an epilogue to this? If so, where can I read it? You’re a talented writer and I enjoy how funny and romantic you stories are!
3,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »