Reviews for Caught Looking
Toni L Smith chapter 26 . 2/11
The whole thing was wonderful it was so good I couldn't stop reading love it. Regards Smith
Secretrevenge chapter 4 . 1/9
How have missed this? It is absolutely delightful, not a word wasted. Everything comes together to make me laugh out loud.
Just one tiny thing. Anyways is not a word.
unexpectedsnag chapter 25 . 9/20/2021
"I'd rather claim that goody wizard brother of hersmy past lives"

hilarious!
readluv chapter 26 . 6/7/2021
I had zero expectations for this story, just that I needed to give it a shot because everyone was recommending it. It was adorable and so funny! I hope we get the epi one day :)
FreeSpiritkaren chapter 26 . 2/26/2021
Oh no, it's not complete. Damn, major cliffie. Hope you continue one day even if it's 8 years ago.
Elle Whitecap chapter 26 . 1/18/2021
Ugh I love this story but it’s unfinished! Nooooooooooooo!
Sarai Masen chapter 26 . 11/15/2020
I loved it so much! Thank you! Even without the epi, it was perfect. I'll be sure to add it to my following list in case you decide one day to finish it.
This characters were funny, awkward, dorks, dreamy, perfect.
Sarai Masen chapter 13 . 11/14/2020
Wow! The chemistry between those two!
Sarai Masen chapter 12 . 11/14/2020
Alice needs a filter ASAP lol
How cute is Edward flirting in a way that Bella can understand! I love him!
Sarai Masen chapter 11 . 11/14/2020
Oh my God! She's hilarious, I love that she is dorky, socially awkward, a little bit nuts too.
And Edward is so dreamy!
HarassedFluff chapter 26 . 10/12/2020
Thank-you, I loved this story (even if it left me hot & bothered). I'm imagining the last chapter.
1avidfan chapter 26 . 3/11/2020
I really enjoyed this story. I wish there was more of an ending, though. I also hope Phil doesn’t break Seth’s heart. Also, I don’t quite understand about the whole Charlie, Renee thing. How could Charlie abandon Bella for taking care of her brother? I guess an outtake with more of the back story would help.
Thanks for sharing this great story. I laughed a lot.
bethabetha chapter 26 . 2/11/2020
absolutely *loved* everything about this fic. kind of heartbroken over the missing epilogue, though. i know how i’d want it to wrap up, but it’s just not the same. my inner monologue can’t compare to the hilarity i’ve come to expect from these characters.
jane-with-a-y chapter 26 . 1/19/2020
It's been way too long for me to be away from your stories, girl!

xo Jayne
HollywoodTwore chapter 26 . 1/15/2020
What a cute story! I loved it! It was funny and sweet and easy to read. Thanks for sharing!
3,774 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »