Reviews for Into Gethsemane
Quiet Time chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
I've been pinning my faith on Lois all through the series, hoping she'd come through in the end - but now this ARGH. Still holiding out hope for Johnson.

Jack's proposal was about the only way I can imagine Jack proposing - awkward and endearing - and having Ianto say he'd been replace - priceless.
Blue September chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
I'm having a really hard time being sympathetic to any of the characters in this universe. Everyone's default setting seems to be "Blame Jack for Everything". When I watched CoE I felt sorry for Jack, but still, I certainly felt, that Alice's and Clem's feelings were just. This just feels like everyone's in Jack Persecution Mode.

Now I know this does happen somewhat in the actual show too, but I honestly didn't like it any better there either.

As far as the actual plot itself goes, I quite like it. Actually I like it a lot. It's exciting and I can't wait to find out what will happen next.
RhianaStar chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
What did John have to say? Has he figured out that there is a conspiracy against Jack, Ianto & Gwen? I wonder if Perry will be able to help. Feel sorry for Jack though, trusting Lois... eventhough he wasn't sure of the others.
Meridas chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hey! Cliffhanger! What's going on? Although part of me is happy at the return of John Hart (I loved his character, despite... well, the obvious) I suspect the characters are less happy than I am. Speaking of them, though, I maintain that you do a great job with them. Domestic Jack and Ianto is a very hard idea to wrap my head around, but you make it seem completely normal. I liked the way you handled Gwen in this, as well - the different aspects of her character coming to play as she relates to the others. And I like how you've taken over the "fake Torchwood" characters, Lois and the rest. She's much more interesting in this story than in the show, and I enjoyed her conflicts both in this chapter and in your story about training with UNIT. I can't wait to see what she decides and how it goes over.

So! A great start to another one of your stories that I'm sure I'll enjoy. I was just wondering if "Gethsemane" meant anything in particular. And I can't wait for the next chapter!
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Ah, so happy to see the continuation of your third season. I eagerly await the rest of it. I'm cringing at Lois' parts; I love her as a character, and it'll be so sad when the team finds out about her being a traitor.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4