Reviews for Field Day
Hieiko chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Aww. Nice. :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
great story! good to know hughes appreciates neal's help
and i'm glad he safed his life!
govgal chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Nicely done!
Rittanicus chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Great story. It's nice to see a story with Hughes as an active participant next to Neal. Thanks for writing.
EveBB chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was a really good story. I love stories which show Hughes' interaction with his team and particularly Neal. This had a very interesting background story (with the forged pads) which made Neal's getting hurt and Hughes' saving him work very well. Thank you.
aliceann chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I really enjoyed your story, the pacing and characterizations. Especially like your exploration of Hughes. The actor who portrays him does so much to infuse a complexity into a character with so little on screen time. That it makes you wonder who he is and what he thinks/feels beneath the surface about Neal and the deal he's struck. Thanks for giving us a interesting window into him.
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Nice Neal and Hughes friendship moment! Good job. :)

puellascribit5 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Great job! You don't see many stories with Hughes and Neal so this was a really awesome.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Great job. It's refreshing to see a story with interactions between Neal and Hughes, especially the higher up being civil and caring towards Neal. So thanks.
Lacadiva chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Loved your story. Nice to see somebody use Hughes, a great character. Well done, and I look forward to reading more from you.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I loved this story...I loved that gruff Hughes was there to save Neal's life. He sowed his concern for this CI.

You did an excellent job with this story...please write another one soon.
ansel chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I absolutely loved this story. It was nice to have Hughes being decent and caring towards Neal. He was usually so cold to him on the show.
Englishrose2011 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
A very good story, using the under used Neal and Hughes combination. Well writen it had me turning the pages to see how it was going to end. Look forward to reading more of your stories.
aleeban chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I enjoyed it a lot! Nice portrayal of desperate circumstances... Hughes alone in the van with a headset, hearing his team retreat after their operation backfired...making the hard decision to leave communication system unattended and stepping out in the snow for Neal's sake.

"Next person who gets the flu because they didn't get vaccinated is fired" so amusing dialogue...Great job!
Nahaliel chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was great. Even Hughes has a soft side, that you portrayed perfectly. Thank you.