Reviews for Love so Fragile
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wow. I was looking for something new, but it turns out I read this about 8 years ago on some other website. I have to say, this was the best written and most memorable Lancitty I ever encountered (and believe me I looked up plenty while I was in high school). I recognized this within two paragraphs. It's some of your best work. The plot and style of this story have always stood out for me amongst all the more juvenile X-men fics. I remember this as the sort of AU that could be publish as an original work with a few minor name and physical description changes.
Hi I'm Elsa chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Wow! That was really good! I really like the ending. Good job over all! If I were to rate it 5/5!
The Evil Hillbilly chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
aww this is such a beautiful story!
Obsidian76 chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
This is still as good as the last time I read it. Thank you for writing such a lovely Lance/Kitty, it's hard to find anymore.

I heard "Leather and Lace" on the radio today, I'd forgotten you'd used it in this fic. It's a perfect L/K song. :)
allyg1990 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Aw
prydep chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
A new fan fiction archive just for Lance/Kitty has been created.

You're invited to register and upload your fiction at

Let's get all the fans united!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
Wow nice story...actually nice pairing!Could you make an epilogue? How Lance and Kitty return to their old town and meet their old friends/enemies, parents!That wouls be so cool!PLS?
Amelia chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
I read this fic a long time ago a a lancitty site. I just reread it now. It's a beautiful, sad stroy and I loved it.
gypsystrap chapter 5 . 7/23/2004
dude you rule
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
Oh my god! That was amazing! I've got tears in my eyes, it was that good! I can't believe that someone could write a Lancitty that beautifully! It was even better 'cause I was listening to Tomorrow's A Brand New Day while reading this! The song came with a Lancitty video that also brings tears to my eyes, and it made the story even more perfect! I loved it! It was just beautiful! Sad at sometimes, but still absolutely amazing, I'm just lost at words. It was just so good!
Risty chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
Sorry, I realise it was a year since you finished this. Just thought I'd pass on how much I liked it. I'm an absolute sucker for this pairing, and this was just great. Loved the way the relationship panned out over time.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 5 . 2/24/2004
that's so cool! aww...but it's the end? ::cries::
bitrona chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
hey! i usually only read fanfictions on , so its kindv weird that i read this story on that one lancitty site, *rebel w/ a cause*
i noticed u were an member, so i figured i'd come back here and review; i really really liked this story! it was a really good au, and made sense all the way through. i love how lance sobered up and became the owner of a garage shop, and of course kitty would work for the FBI dealing with computers. I hated that rachel character, there are too many ppl out there like that, and i hated that chris character-too many people like him too. I tried tof eel sorry for chris, actually, but i just hated him. A lot. It's so nice that everything worked out in the end :) I dunno, I really really liked this story, so keep up the good work and keep writing!
Lucas'sgirl chapter 5 . 2/4/2004
Damn, that was good. I mean damn! The miscarriage and the break-up had me on the verge of tears. Very well written and real, good story.
Raptor chapter 5 . 1/28/2004
I must say this is probably the best X-Men: Evolution fic I've read. It is my favorite for sure. I LOVED IT! I hope you keep up the good writting!
Great job!