Reviews for Ice Blessed
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 2 . 1/26
Great story, please return/complete it.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 1/26
Discovered this story today and it is amazing. I really hope you completed it or if not you will return and complete it.
Seto K4iba1 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
This is an awesome story. Wish you would pick it back up again.
alchino chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
This is a really great story!
Ilaaris chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I loved it. It was brilliant. I hope that you update soon.
tigerfur chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is a really great story! Your writing really brings your characters to life. I hope you continue because your plot is really good!
1wngdngl chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
What an engaging and creative story! You really did a lot with the prompt you were given, and it would be great if you could continue it. I mean, to find out how the journey ends, and what's happening in Asgard right now, and things like that. In any event, thanks for posting. :)
serrure chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Man, I'm pretty down about everyone seemingly being out of it, in terms of our avengers/loki love. I adore so many riveting fics on this site, but I'm finding that pretty much all of the unfinished ones have not been updated in ages. Where are all the Hiddlestoners?
Please, don't take it personally, or think I'm accusing you. Your fic is merely the first I've checked in a while, hoping for an update. I'm just...lamenting. And being all nostalgic about the days when everyone was crazy about this fandom.
Missy Skywalker chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Wow, this is such an interesting start. I hope you'll continue it! I love how Loki is characterized, and how he's treating everyone, including himself, like they are born with monstrous natures. Keep up the great work, and update soon please.
tj chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
aw heck yeah :)
great update! can't wait till the next chapter is up :) thanks so much for sharing your ingenius creativity
Balrog Roike chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Poor confused Loki.
I feel for him.
And for Bylgja as well. The poor guy certainly didn't sign up for this.
He just wanted to go on a trip and learn more and instead he has a pint-sized species-confused sorcerer hanging around that is so convinced that he (and the Jotun) is all that's wrong in the world and if he could just break himself he could fit in Asgard's mold and all would be well...
It must be really, really disturbing to encounter somebody/something like that.
chisscientist chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
A fascinating story, and I look forward to seeing where you take it.
hermeticia.smythe1 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
This story is different in approach to any other i have read and I am thoroughly enjoying it. The original concept of good aesir, evil jotun always seemed abit to black and white for me. But then I am from todays society where codes and behaviours come in all colours of the rainbow rather than the simpler ones of bygone eras. so thank you for taking the time and making the effort to explore the Jotun.
Liz
kei kamara chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Great story. I like the long chapters and "what if" scenario. Also, your author name reminds me of one of my favourite mls soccer players hehe.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I didn't think you were going to update this because it had been so long but 10'000 words takes time i guess XD

It's a shame that he thinks he'd wrong but it totally makes sense and I hope he manages to work it all out :(

I'm taking a wild guess here and i'm gonna say you're taking the Angrboda/Loki route when they get there? XD