Reviews for Two Of A Kind
Vlad Tempest chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
This is funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Make more chapters or i will come after you with the purple light virus (a stabl mix between all the viruses and it never stops addapting a fanfic virus i thout of i think if noone els thout of it if so sorry i did not know ) and infect you
ZombieModBrony chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
More please this was funny as shit xD
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
Aww, it ends there? Oh my g
Paradoxbox chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW THIS IS FREAKING AWEESSOOMMEEE!
Cobalt Silver chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
"WHAT!?" you got to love it lol. awesome story
WerewolfCrime chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Big booty b*****s? What kind of chapter & song is that. Anyway, nicely done job on the characters of the game! Btw when would you continue with the fanfiction 'cause it's killing me to know more about it. It's a bit too late, but Happy New Year!
loganvictor chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Yeah Blacklight14 I feel like Alex's cold, emotionless and self-centered personality along the way he stays mute all the time and never expresses himself was probably the reason why the people who love P2 so much called him boring, flat, and emo while liking Heller because he acts like what a human would in a situation and being infected.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read plz add more to it
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
My god that was awsome and funny as hell god I wish this happend after prototype 2...plz make more
Ghoul chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Ok, so apparently I just found out that James is actually a crappy father, Alex has so much knowledge that he went and broke the damn fourth wall, somehow Blackwatch didn't make a dumb comment on watching Dana in the shower or something, and Colonel Rooks hasn't gotten over what happened last time...10/10 stars and a nomination for Fan-fiction writing.
Assassin Poma chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I Love this Story! Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Can't wait for next chapters
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Please continue , please please continue
betrayed1296 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Thank you for that. that no shit mercer no shit. that brung me out of my bad mood. and again that you.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »