Reviews for Invincible, that is the Legend
toffee4234 chapter 12 . 5/2
I was wondering if you are still doing this story,
I really enjoy it and hope that you are still continuing it and are going to update it anytime soon.

bigfan chapter 12 . 5/1
You are absolutely amazing! You havn't discontinued the story right?
Erro chapter 11 . 2/17
Poor Ming Huang...
Ah, this is painful. I hope that you are able to conquer the writer's block. I really, really like this fic. A LOT! I like this better than the original 1/2 Prince... Well, it's not like anything isn't better for having a little LSK sprinkled in, right? Heh heh.
Erro chapter 9 . 2/17
This is terrible... the further it goes on, the more I began to fear... and then I realized... this isn't marked "complete"! Sob! Another couple of chapters, and I will be left hanging... And each chapter is better than the last... Sob!
Well, I guess that's good in a way... it means more chapters are coming...
Hurry~hurry~write more!
Erro chapter 7 . 2/17
Favorite chapter so far, and they're all really good. This is vying with Bittersweet Sweetness for my favorite of your fanfics.
Minirowan chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
Now this is a good story. My only complaints are the inability to focus on a few characters given the large cast from 1/2 Prince, and the saying "direction sense." I'm pretty sure the latter is said differently, "sense of direction."

Other than that, I'm ecstatic to have found this story! Good stories, much less good crossovers, are a rarity. I love reading about these characters and how you've forced them to mingle with people they're unfamiliar with. I mean, Wolf-dage and Cold Fox? That's perfect! Especially now that Wolf-dage knows Cold Fox is still a minor. Protective older brother instincts have been activated. I think Yang Ming could learn from him.

I have to brush up on Legend of Sun Knight. It's been a while since I last read it. I think I got fed up with the round about plot and the idea that Grisia was the God of Shadow's version of the Messiah or something. It was never explicitly stated at the time but I saw the signs and didn't want to read it. Kind like how I felt after the end of 1/2 Prince.

Those are my personal complaints, though.

I do wonder how you'll characterize Prince. She is one of the most controversial characters, in my opinion. I've seen that you've kept her love of battle and fear of pain intact, along with her love of bishies. She's a woman but loves the freedom of acting like a man, but still retains some of her femininity. There's also the fact that she acts like a ditz most times. I think she's smarter than that, but it's not shown very often in the light novel or in fanfction.

Anyway, I'd love to read more! I'm kinda hoping the trio gets sent as backup for Leaf and Sun Knight. Maybe they can save Sunshine from Grisia.
usagi-strike chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Ooooooh, just read the entire thing and I LIVE IT! Everyone is spot on, and the interactions between everyone is very amusing, credible, invigorating...! The musing of the NPCs is especially good, particularly Kenshin! Damn it though, I don't wanna see poor Sunshine's situation! I feel so bad for him and his mistake! Though it'll be fun to see Min Huang, always being mistaken for a girl!
Xiao Xiao Mei chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
Thanks for the newest chapter! I hope you'll move this story up in your priority list!

Anyway, I love hearing Feng Yang Ming's commentaries on the 12 Holy Knights, he's very perceptive when it comes to flirting, just like the original. Also, I like how you're slowly making Kenshin more human and the complications to Doll's unusual character.

I would love to read Lolidragon with Ming Huang. That counts as the misfortune you hinted at in this chapter, right?
Pikamewgirl chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
Oh, I was reading the chapter, and it said 'cute, dazzling, flirty, and inconspicuous', I was wondering who the inconspicuous person was. I completely forgot about Cloud! Anyway, super funny.
TKlingeW chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Hey! I really think it's impressive how well you are able to connect these two stories. Even though the same author writes them, it's not two stories that have that much in common. That’s why I really like it! It’s my two favourite “books”, and you keep the characters in ‘character’! I hope you will update it soon.
psychedelicLights chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
Ahahaha! You watch Log Horizon too! Yay! Someone else! Lmao.

...the fact that Demos disappeared. Why does that not surprise me...?

Yang Ming's thoughts on the Holy knights made me smile. Not to mention Georgo's reaction to Yang Ming's oh-so-powerful winks that even Ceo took note of. Lmfao!

Last time we saw the Leaf Knight... He was with Grisia chasing Alice and Awaitsun who was being helped by Sunshine. Uh-oh. Trouble is brewing.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nongardilol chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
It's very well written. I actually couldn't find anything to fix, except where it came to opinion. Even the character's personalities are spot on, as far as I can tell.

I hope you continue writing this story, I'm looking forward to the trouble the 1/2 Prince gang causes! (With Sun's help, of course.)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/2/2015
Check all the closets! Cloud knight has got to be in one of them!
Thank you for the chapter. Its interesting to see how things line up with the LSK story.
I hope they can meet Adair, It seems like he would be able to understand them.
I love Yang Ming's reaction to Moon knight, Couldn't stop laughing.
Thank you very much for the chapter.
Storyteller Ann chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
Hahaha, I just love how Yang Ming describes the Twelve Holy Knights as the types of guys girls may feel attracted to. That was hillarious.
And I loved Kenshin's thrill at the battle. I do have a soft spot for AI's that become self aware, so I really enjoy when the story focus around him and Sunshine.
But now you've made me itchy to know what's happening to everyone else! Hope you get enough inspiration to continue this fanfic :D
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
OH MY GOD. I have missed you oh glorious writer of infinite powers. I love this chapter and all past ones. This makes my day! I'm almost scared of what will happen with Sunshine! Oh god, and Wu Quing and Doll, They're just waiting for everyone, not to mention that doll is an angel and she is at the Holy Church. I stared at the first 3 paragraphs for a solid 5 minutes before moving on. I kept squealing every once in a while. I wonder if Neo is going to get a letter from Chasel and realize Prince is a part of the weird group or if they'll meet up with Wicked and Gui first! cant wait!