Reviews for Invincible, that is the Legend
Lunar191 chapter 11 . 4/9
"Sunshine too was about to come across a situation where there would be no heading back, and the wrath of the Sun Knight was most definitely nothing to scoff at, but we'll get to that later."
Nooooooooooooooo you can't just drop that bombshell and then not have any more chapters! Or, well, I guess you can but I wish you hadn't. D:

This has truly been wonderful. I love how you've written all the characters. I've only read a few other Sun Knight / 1/2 Prince fics and was a bit worried about their voice still coming across right but that was clearly ridiculous of me because you've done a terrific job and I've loved reading this.

I wish/hope you'd write more for this because I'm really interested in what's going to happen next especially with the vast amount of characters that are available and all the fun pairings you've created. But thank you for what you have, at least, written.
Yuu chapter 11 . 3/19
OMG!YOU'RE BACK!FINALLY!:D
anon chapter 3 . 3/15
haha even raising his eyebrow is elegant
Kagomeyasha chapter 11 . 3/14
Thankyou so much for updating again! X3 It was amazing and I can't wait for the next update! :3 ;p I really want to see either Prince or Sunshine (( with Creus, of course XD )) and see if their stories meet up! And thankyou again, this story made my week! :) w
Thank you for the update, and have a nice day!
psychedelicLights chapter 11 . 3/13
Flying leaves. Omg. Cold fox is so damn cool. Ahaha...
chicaalterego chapter 11 . 3/12
Yay for the new chapter! I voted for that particular POV, so I'm extra happy _.
Damonica chapter 11 . 3/11
Oh my gosh, you updated! I'm so thrilled... Yay! And Storm Knight, too... /Sighs dreamily; he is so definitely in my top three CX But seriously, great chapter, I really think you did do the characters well- really well, loved the Wolf and Cold Fox interactions... Oh yeah, the drinking age is also 18 in my country. Which is fascinating, I guess? Uh, just, looking forward to your next update! Thanks.
RoseKeade56 chapter 11 . 3/10
I love the new chapter! I cannot wait to see what happens next! Will Fox recognize it? DAH! I want to hear from Prince, buy what o Loli and yullian? I love this story, please keep writing!
Catcrazzed chapter 11 . 3/10
Iris Frostbite chapter 3 . 3/10
YAY! I finally learned how to speak Prince's language from Neo and Aldritz's perspective! :D
rabid-fan11322 chapter 11 . 3/10
Oh my god! Your writing has, if you can believe it, gotten even better! And it was already amazing. How do you do it? I love your plot and I can't wait to read more. Poor Wolf Dage though! Sucks that he's so nice but mistreated anyways. Anyways please, please, please update soon!

Best regards.
A rabid fan

Ps if you need anyone to help beta or provide ideas I can alway help!
AquilaPallas129 chapter 11 . 3/9
I really love this story, and I'm sorry that you fin it hard to write. I will always look forward to the next chapters :)
BlueRyuu chapter 11 . 3/9
squeeee! moremoremoremoremore! X) this is definitely my most favorite story of them all! :D Though not by a large margin I'll admit, some of the others are a close second! :O but squeeee! XD

Actually I'd forgotten all about the Kenshin/hair tie/etc stuff from previous chapters, til you mentioned it again XD Oh bother, now I have to go back and read them all! Not that that's a bad thing :p /excited!

Please no to another year... XD I really want to know what happened to all the others... and to Prince, of course! Oooooh I so want to see the thought processes of Neo/Aldrizzt when Prince/Gui/Wicked meet again, hahahaha... God, no doubt Neo will think one of them is female and they're his parents... whereas Aldrizzt will inform him otherwise and think they're a gay couple or something... aaaaah I'm dying I so want to see it, however you write it as! XD

I don't really remember there being beastmen in the LSK universe, but I think there was a slight mention early on about other races and how they weren't seen very often? Is this creative license? hmmm :o
AquilaPallas129 chapter 9 . 3/9
Eating watermelon while reading this story is a bad idea. I choked while laughing my head off...