Reviews for Invincible, that is the Legend
Pikamewgirl chapter 12 . 6/26
Oh, I was reading the chapter, and it said 'cute, dazzling, flirty, and inconspicuous', I was wondering who the inconspicuous person was. I completely forgot about Cloud! Anyway, super funny.
TKlingeW chapter 1 . 6/14
Hey! I really think it's impressive how well you are able to connect these two stories. Even though the same author writes them, it's not two stories that have that much in common. That’s why I really like it! It’s my two favourite “books”, and you keep the characters in ‘character’! I hope you will update it soon.
psychedelicLights chapter 12 . 5/19
Ahahaha! You watch Log Horizon too! Yay! Someone else! Lmao.

...the fact that Demos disappeared. Why does that not surprise me...?

Yang Ming's thoughts on the Holy knights made me smile. Not to mention Georgo's reaction to Yang Ming's oh-so-powerful winks that even Ceo took note of. Lmfao!

Last time we saw the Leaf Knight... He was with Grisia chasing Alice and Awaitsun who was being helped by Sunshine. Uh-oh. Trouble is brewing.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nongardilol chapter 12 . 5/11
It's very well written. I actually couldn't find anything to fix, except where it came to opinion. Even the character's personalities are spot on, as far as I can tell.

I hope you continue writing this story, I'm looking forward to the trouble the 1/2 Prince gang causes! (With Sun's help, of course.)
Check all the closets! Cloud knight has got to be in one of them!
Thank you for the chapter. Its interesting to see how things line up with the LSK story.
I hope they can meet Adair, It seems like he would be able to understand them.
I love Yang Ming's reaction to Moon knight, Couldn't stop laughing.
Thank you very much for the chapter.
Storyteller Ann chapter 12 . 5/1
Hahaha, I just love how Yang Ming describes the Twelve Holy Knights as the types of guys girls may feel attracted to. That was hillarious.
And I loved Kenshin's thrill at the battle. I do have a soft spot for AI's that become self aware, so I really enjoy when the story focus around him and Sunshine.
But now you've made me itchy to know what's happening to everyone else! Hope you get enough inspiration to continue this fanfic :D
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 12 . 4/16
OH MY GOD. I have missed you oh glorious writer of infinite powers. I love this chapter and all past ones. This makes my day! I'm almost scared of what will happen with Sunshine! Oh god, and Wu Quing and Doll, They're just waiting for everyone, not to mention that doll is an angel and she is at the Holy Church. I stared at the first 3 paragraphs for a solid 5 minutes before moving on. I kept squealing every once in a while. I wonder if Neo is going to get a letter from Chasel and realize Prince is a part of the weird group or if they'll meet up with Wicked and Gui first! cant wait!
Wow! Thanks for the chapter!
I love it! Please continue! I can't wait for when everyone gets back together!
Catcrazzed chapter 12 . 4/12
thx
15bubbles chapter 12 . 4/12
Pet skeletons... They sound pretty cute, actually! Someone update the Basic Textbook of Undead Creatures, please! Churches don't seem to keep up to date on their texts in medieval times...

*nods* If you put the ice cube knight, Cold Fox, and Kenshin in the same room together, the room would freeze over. Everything except for the tea in their cups and the tea cookies on the table, that is.

? Towering? Just how tall is Stone, anyway?

(*sighs* Moon doesn't make girls cry... Girls make Moon cry. How do you blow your nose with a handkerchief if you're looking upward, though?)

Q.Q Kenshin... Even when he's housekeeper to the Feng household, it still isn't a real body, is it? Please enjoy your time here! Enjoy it to the fullest! (And please go spar with Roland. That should keep you two occupied for a while.)

I liked the explanation of how Doll's necromancy worked. It helps to explain why people's elements grow depleted after casting skills, but yet how using those skills affects the elements in the outside world.

XD Thanks for the update!
TsukiDragon chapter 12 . 4/12
"Cloud ended up disappearing altogether..." *rolls eyes* it's the normal 9_9 you could be staring strait at the guy and not see him. frisking ghost that one. love the chapter can't wait for more! _
chocolaty chapter 12 . 4/12
DOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL XD Why did you experiment summoning a dragon hahahahahahaha
Yang Ming knows what is up hahahahaha They are the perfect host club hahahaha
Of course CLoud ended up disappearing. That is what he does best;)
Thanks for the update!
Yellow Green Fish chapter 12 . 4/12
Yes! Thanks so much for updating! I hope Lolidragon comes in soon! And poor Ed, being ignored by Kenshin, Doll, and Wu Qing. Too bad for him XD
P.S. I also watched LH, and am a fan of it :)
chicaalterego chapter 12 . 4/12
Well... Cloud does tend to disappear. I'm confused about the dragon too. If it had happened after the whole amnesia arc I would have gotten it. Oh well, I guess at some point other holy knights slayed a dragon as well.

Thanks for the wonderful update. I missed this one dearly.