Reviews for Invincible, that is the Legend
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 12 . 4/16
OH MY GOD. I have missed you oh glorious writer of infinite powers. I love this chapter and all past ones. This makes my day! I'm almost scared of what will happen with Sunshine! Oh god, and Wu Quing and Doll, They're just waiting for everyone, not to mention that doll is an angel and she is at the Holy Church. I stared at the first 3 paragraphs for a solid 5 minutes before moving on. I kept squealing every once in a while. I wonder if Neo is going to get a letter from Chasel and realize Prince is a part of the weird group or if they'll meet up with Wicked and Gui first! cant wait!
Wow! Thanks for the chapter!
I love it! Please continue! I can't wait for when everyone gets back together!
Catcrazzed chapter 12 . 4/12
thx
15bubbles chapter 12 . 4/12
Pet skeletons... They sound pretty cute, actually! Someone update the Basic Textbook of Undead Creatures, please! Churches don't seem to keep up to date on their texts in medieval times...

*nods* If you put the ice cube knight, Cold Fox, and Kenshin in the same room together, the room would freeze over. Everything except for the tea in their cups and the tea cookies on the table, that is.

? Towering? Just how tall is Stone, anyway?

(*sighs* Moon doesn't make girls cry... Girls make Moon cry. How do you blow your nose with a handkerchief if you're looking upward, though?)

Q.Q Kenshin... Even when he's housekeeper to the Feng household, it still isn't a real body, is it? Please enjoy your time here! Enjoy it to the fullest! (And please go spar with Roland. That should keep you two occupied for a while.)

I liked the explanation of how Doll's necromancy worked. It helps to explain why people's elements grow depleted after casting skills, but yet how using those skills affects the elements in the outside world.

XD Thanks for the update!
TsukiDragon chapter 12 . 4/12
"Cloud ended up disappearing altogether..." *rolls eyes* it's the normal 9_9 you could be staring strait at the guy and not see him. frisking ghost that one. love the chapter can't wait for more! _
chocolaty chapter 12 . 4/12
DOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL XD Why did you experiment summoning a dragon hahahahahahaha
Yang Ming knows what is up hahahahaha They are the perfect host club hahahaha
Of course CLoud ended up disappearing. That is what he does best;)
Thanks for the update!
Yellow Green Fish chapter 12 . 4/12
Yes! Thanks so much for updating! I hope Lolidragon comes in soon! And poor Ed, being ignored by Kenshin, Doll, and Wu Qing. Too bad for him XD
P.S. I also watched LH, and am a fan of it :)
chicaalterego chapter 12 . 4/12
Well... Cloud does tend to disappear. I'm confused about the dragon too. If it had happened after the whole amnesia arc I would have gotten it. Oh well, I guess at some point other holy knights slayed a dragon as well.

Thanks for the wonderful update. I missed this one dearly.
Thanks for the chapter, it made me really happy :)
You focused a bit in the diferences of Second Life and the world of LSK with Sunshine as well, I think it is nice that they noticed this kind of things by thenselfs.
I hope the next chapter is about Sun, I've been waiting for it and Leaf's letter gives me hope.
Thanks again and see you next time
Gimei chapter 12 . 4/12
Woaa! It really has been a long time. Glad to see you're still updating! I enjoyed the chapter! Though I'm a bit worried about the dragon, wouldn't having it around be bad for the outward appearance of the church? What would the people say xD?
Xeraphina Laurentia chapter 12 . 4/12
Eheheh, Cloud disappeared XD That's not too unusual. ;)
I can't wait to read more! It'll be interesting when the 1/2 Prince characters begin to understand the Forgotten Sound language.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 12 . 4/12
Can't wait till princes part comes up! He... She and neo together are just classic! Poor aldrizzt...

Thanks soo much for the new chapter! It made my day :)
Crystal chapter 12 . 4/12
Yay! Thanks for updating! 3
tsukiyo haruna chapter 12 . 4/12
Aww not much happening... But thanks for the update. I love it when the pope study with doll. Lol and the part where yulian and pope are the same, it's so true! But, the six baddies? I only counted five, ice hell metal moon judge, who's the sixth baddies?