Reviews for Invincible, that is the Legend
Yuu chapter 12 . 7/29/2020
I've been rereading this over and over again. I really love how you made these characters alive in your fanfictions. Thank you so much for creating this and I look forward to being able to read any of your other fanfics in future.
Elise chapter 12 . 4/19/2018
Very cool chapters!
SilverDewDrop chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
Hehe, this is amazing! I want to know when Grisia and Prince are going to meet. I wonder what would happen... I feel as if Prince might drool... anyway, this is spectacular! You have no clue how long I've searched for a fanfiction like this one! Ah, I could die happy after this fanfiction is completed. I hope you update soon!
toffee4234 chapter 12 . 5/2/2016
Hey,
I was wondering if you are still doing this story,
I really enjoy it and hope that you are still continuing it and are going to update it anytime soon.

toffee
bigfan chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
You are absolutely amazing! You havn't discontinued the story right?
Erro chapter 11 . 2/17/2016
Poor Ming Huang...
Ah, this is painful. I hope that you are able to conquer the writer's block. I really, really like this fic. A LOT! I like this better than the original 1/2 Prince... Well, it's not like anything isn't better for having a little LSK sprinkled in, right? Heh heh.
Erro chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
This is terrible... the further it goes on, the more I began to fear... and then I realized... this isn't marked "complete"! Sob! Another couple of chapters, and I will be left hanging... And each chapter is better than the last... Sob!
Well, I guess that's good in a way... it means more chapters are coming...
Hurry~hurry~write more!
Erro chapter 7 . 2/17/2016
Favorite chapter so far, and they're all really good. This is vying with Bittersweet Sweetness for my favorite of your fanfics.
Minirowan chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
Now this is a good story. My only complaints are the inability to focus on a few characters given the large cast from 1/2 Prince, and the saying "direction sense." I'm pretty sure the latter is said differently, "sense of direction."

Other than that, I'm ecstatic to have found this story! Good stories, much less good crossovers, are a rarity. I love reading about these characters and how you've forced them to mingle with people they're unfamiliar with. I mean, Wolf-dage and Cold Fox? That's perfect! Especially now that Wolf-dage knows Cold Fox is still a minor. Protective older brother instincts have been activated. I think Yang Ming could learn from him.

I have to brush up on Legend of Sun Knight. It's been a while since I last read it. I think I got fed up with the round about plot and the idea that Grisia was the God of Shadow's version of the Messiah or something. It was never explicitly stated at the time but I saw the signs and didn't want to read it. Kind like how I felt after the end of 1/2 Prince.

Those are my personal complaints, though.

I do wonder how you'll characterize Prince. She is one of the most controversial characters, in my opinion. I've seen that you've kept her love of battle and fear of pain intact, along with her love of bishies. She's a woman but loves the freedom of acting like a man, but still retains some of her femininity. There's also the fact that she acts like a ditz most times. I think she's smarter than that, but it's not shown very often in the light novel or in fanfction.

Anyway, I'd love to read more! I'm kinda hoping the trio gets sent as backup for Leaf and Sun Knight. Maybe they can save Sunshine from Grisia.
usagi-strike chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Ooooooh, just read the entire thing and I LIVE IT! Everyone is spot on, and the interactions between everyone is very amusing, credible, invigorating...! The musing of the NPCs is especially good, particularly Kenshin! Damn it though, I don't wanna see poor Sunshine's situation! I feel so bad for him and his mistake! Though it'll be fun to see Min Huang, always being mistaken for a girl!
Xiao Xiao Mei chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
Thanks for the newest chapter! I hope you'll move this story up in your priority list!

Anyway, I love hearing Feng Yang Ming's commentaries on the 12 Holy Knights, he's very perceptive when it comes to flirting, just like the original. Also, I like how you're slowly making Kenshin more human and the complications to Doll's unusual character.

I would love to read Lolidragon with Ming Huang. That counts as the misfortune you hinted at in this chapter, right?
Pikamewgirl chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
Oh, I was reading the chapter, and it said 'cute, dazzling, flirty, and inconspicuous', I was wondering who the inconspicuous person was. I completely forgot about Cloud! Anyway, super funny.
TKlingeW chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Hey! I really think it's impressive how well you are able to connect these two stories. Even though the same author writes them, it's not two stories that have that much in common. That’s why I really like it! It’s my two favourite “books”, and you keep the characters in ‘character’! I hope you will update it soon.
psychedelicLights chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
Ahahaha! You watch Log Horizon too! Yay! Someone else! Lmao.

...the fact that Demos disappeared. Why does that not surprise me...?

Yang Ming's thoughts on the Holy knights made me smile. Not to mention Georgo's reaction to Yang Ming's oh-so-powerful winks that even Ceo took note of. Lmfao!

Last time we saw the Leaf Knight... He was with Grisia chasing Alice and Awaitsun who was being helped by Sunshine. Uh-oh. Trouble is brewing.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nongardilol chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
It's very well written. I actually couldn't find anything to fix, except where it came to opinion. Even the character's personalities are spot on, as far as I can tell.

I hope you continue writing this story, I'm looking forward to the trouble the 1/2 Prince gang causes! (With Sun's help, of course.)