Reviews for Hamartia
enumiri chapter 6 . 9/7
I always wonder if Robin ever gets tired of wearing hos mask even in civilian clothing lol He is also very quiet and even Raven couldn't sense him haha! XD Nice to see them be very affectionate and to see Robin not constantly ask her about the bruises. You can tell he is taking his time and waiting until she is ready.
enumiri chapter 5 . 9/7
Starfire is so cute. She always is. It's really difficult to dislike her. The opening scene of this chapter is funny to imagine, so thanks for that lol. It's nice to see Robin fret over Raven but I hope Raven doesn't keep the secret thay she also encountered Slade for long.
enumiri chapter 4 . 9/7
I hope Raven recovers quickly!
enumiri chapter 3 . 9/7
Ah, it's Slade. I wonder how Slade knew exactly where Raven woild be. Well, then again he did say she passed his test so he set it up lol.
enumiri chapter 2 . 9/7
Ohmygod! Is it Robin? X?
enumiri chapter 1 . 9/7
I came across your sequel for this story and had to stopy myself because I have not read Hamartia before. Very intriguing chapter so far! I wonder who it is that grabbed Raven's arm though?
Lilac.Shimmer chapter 38 . 5/27
Fantastic story. I couldn't put it down. :D
dniz18 chapter 38 . 12/7/2015
wow i just finished reading your story and it was really exellent. thanks for writing it,I really enjoy every chapter! bravo!
Pobre chapter 38 . 12/9/2014
A good story certainly!
erisol chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
how are they supposed to fight this guy?
erisol chapter 30 . 8/18/2014
really complicated I like it.
erisol chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
You need more people reading this.
erisol chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
The personalities match perfectly.
erisol chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
wow intense. But good story telling.
erisol chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Really good first chapter. Raven's personality actually matches the show's.