Reviews for Hamartia
Pobre chapter 38 . 12/9/2014
A good story certainly!
erisol chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
how are they supposed to fight this guy?
erisol chapter 30 . 8/18/2014
really complicated I like it.
erisol chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
You need more people reading this.
erisol chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
The personalities match perfectly.
erisol chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
wow intense. But good story telling.
erisol chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Really good first chapter. Raven's personality actually matches the show's.
melviniskool chapter 37 . 4/22/2014
I LOVED this story! It was amazing! I gonna start reading the next one immediately! You are an awesome writer, and never let anyone tell you otherwise! Keep it up!
GinsengH chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Interesting summary, and Raven lashing out at her "most annoying friends ever" is always funny. There is a huge "but" coming though.

A simple drunkard renders Raven incapable of defending herself? I mean...is that really how you want to start out a Teen Titans story? Half-demon, member of an elite hero group and the being that took down Trigon...yeah that person, and she can't keep a simple drunkard from taking her down and ultimately stabbing her?
lkuecrar chapter 38 . 3/15/2014
This was great. I really have nothing else to say other than how great it was. You also seemed to take care of typos-I literally counted one in this entire story; it was only a left off letter from a word!
lulunf64 chapter 37 . 11/14/2013
AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH THAT STORY WAS SO HEAD CANON AND PERF I LOVED IT SO MUCH IT IS LIKE THE BEST ROB X RAE STORES I HAVE EVER READ IT WAS JUST TO PERF AGH THE FEELS I CANT WAIT FOT THE NEXT STORY TO FINUSH ALSO SO I CAN DIE OF HAPPINESS!
Marista chapter 37 . 9/29/2013
I thought this was a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was bleary eyed two days in a row because I stayed up late to read it. I can't wait for your next installment to be completed.
Raventink chapter 38 . 8/28/2013
... Damn. That's kinda sexy. I'm so about to read it right now... I'll leave a more extensive review there lol until then!
BloodLikeWater chapter 37 . 8/15/2013
Wow, so many good things to say about this one, don't know where to start. You did excellently matching all of the original characters to their personalities, and the new villains fit in perfectly. I felt that Raven, especially, was accuratley re-introduced. I like how her emotions and thoughts were a big part of the story, just like they should be in any story about her. What you did for the Seraph was so creative and unique, and I hope to see more clever character design in your next story. If I could ask for anything from you, it would be for a bit more detail in the settings; I think with your creativity, the settings deserve a few more things said about them so that the reader can have a better picture of what is happening in your story.
Overall, it was an amazing story; great plot twists and new characters. :)
RavenHinata13 chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
did slade had his mask when he kissed her or not? kinda confused "