Reviews for Running Free
CandyApple124 chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
So I had at work at 6 am this morning. ' began reading this last night and couldnt put it down till well after midnight
I LOVED IT!
Excellent Job! (Although Julien is really 33 according to Wikipedia)
But still... Bravo
Frei chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
... I can't believe I just started reading DD fanfictions just now, and what an amazing one to start with!

*bows* You have left me speechless, Ser.
kyo chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Interesting to say the least.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
Ah... ah ah... you didn't lie about then you were talking about difficult them, don't you ? Not going to rant about that, I really love your story.
I remarked that you actually taked a more realistic way for the 'Arisen is a traitor' thing, it kind of irritated me in the game. Say, one question, do you like or dislike the ending of the game ?
ChibiEmmy chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH O.o
When is the next one?
fish and chips chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
O_O I have not even played this part yet (don't worry I spoiled it myself already by reading the Quest walkthrough on DD wikia) but my god this chapter was intense. NO JULIEN NOOOOO!
fish and chips chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Hey there! I am thoroughly enjoying this :) I started playing dragon's dogma and I have to admit I enjoy this game a little bit more than Skyrim at the moment. Now that you mention it, it is weird there are no horses in this game! Also, I am quite the Julien fangirl because I attempting to get him as a possible romance option for my Arisen since most of the other male NPCs in this game are rather fugly. Anyways, I am liking this story a lot. Sophie is interesting and I wonder what happened to her in the past. Keep it up!
banxi chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
I love the twists you added to what originally happens in the game. The ending of this chapter was just perfect. With everyone stepping forward to defend the Arisen, that's how the game should have ended! Please post more soon C:
banxi chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
Oh my gosh, been waiting so long for this chapter and you haven't disappointed ;u; it was so heart-wrenching and sweet, and well written! (Theda and Sophie should totally start a white-hair clan after this.)
ConspiringDarkness chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
I'll admit that I was deeply saddened by Sophie's past. And wow...the cliffhanger at the end. xD

I really just hope that everything will fall together in a good way, and that there will eventually be a happy resolution to this story. Please write more soon! :)

Steph
banxi chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
You just describe everything so perfectly. I honestly pictured everything immaculate in my head, like I was living the story with Sophie. You are turning out to be one of my favourite authors. And this, one of my favourite fanfictions!
Yumeno chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
Argh... That is very SADISTIC to end the chapter like this ! How could you do that... Oo

Well, except that, the beginning was cute with Julien's apprehension. Buuut... What about Sophie ? Does she remember if she is or not a virgin too ? Oh and then that doesn't matter x)
About this point, I'm eager to know more about Sophie's past. That promises to be interresting. I have a few theories about it but... all are wrong I think (and very odd in fact: that's why I'm certainly not going to share them x) ).

And you are very fast to write a chapter ! That is impressive and I admire you for this celerity.

I was not going to write in French anyway, that would have been weird: if I can read a story in English ( with many help of dictionnary héhé... there is a lot of vocabulary that I don't know and that I don't even guess the meaning... ), I certainly can write a review in English... with a lot of mistakes... which can gouging out your eyes...
ConspiringDarkness chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
Oooh! Thank you so much for revealing such fascinatingly wonderful details from Julien's life. :D
I agree with Sophia. The myriad of emotions this novel puts me through is unbeatable by any other story I have read so far. As always, I greatly look forward to the next installment. I'm particularly interest in Sophie's past. I mean, I have a couple of theories stirring around in my mind, but I shall just wait and see what happens. :)
Sophia chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
I can't get enough of it.
You had have be on the edge of my sit, there are no words to explain how much I enjoy this!
I had felt every single emotion of it. From Sadness to fear, From the feeling of knowing naught to the very joy of laughing imagining the funny awkward moments.
In truth, this is the best fanfic that I had come across. Keep doing what you're doing just at this same pace, because you are doing it amazingly, no doubt about it !
Even if I had struggled to understand some words on it, ( My mother tongue isn't English) I had find very usufull Google Translate to find the proper meaning of the words, and happily I have understand every single chapter, perfectly; Like I said, I had felt the emotions of Sophie and Julien on my very bones!

Once more, I can't get enough of it ! it's amazing!
I'm really looking forward to read the next chapter :D !
Greetings!
Yumeno chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
( First of all: sorry for my mistakes, I'm french )

I don't put a review sooner because I red your story in one sitting. What a lovely fiction !
Angst did not distrub me, and I don't find this chapter fluffy or sappy or whatever ( and, honestly, I have nothing against sappy romaces " I like it. In my mind, it's better than facebook's romance, if you see what I mean... ).

Sophie is quite cute and the personnality of Julien is preserved. I very like the way you bring their relationship up.
Usually, I say some words about writing but English is not my native language and I don't speak it very well so I will keep my mouth close about this point.

Ah ! And I died of laughing in the chapter when Julien was dressed like a woman ! That's was priceless ! xD