Reviews for Running Free
OshiroNai chapter 17 . 6/17
I loved this all throughout, cried, laughed, squee-d, and everything in between. This is amazing. Bless you ser. Bless you.
Shami chapter 17 . 6/12
Really enjoyed reading the story. Through the ups and downs it is beautifully written
Blessyourname chapter 11 . 2/2
Woah goddammit, a proper introduction after lovemaking ? I m surprised they didn't ask each other's name after that, you, ser, has make the greatest one night stand ever.
And of course she has to be mad directly after her supposedly loved and trusted knight told her to just go with the other without thinking about his son. Quite a deep and trusting love they both had, eh ?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I absolutely loved this story! made me cry at the end but so detailed and just a brilliant story in general!
Duccubus chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Too bad there's not more detail here! ;)
Duccubus chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
Wow, that's really sad but interesting and I'm glad she got her son back. :) When you said his name was Anders I thought it might become a Dragon Age crossover, without you telling us. ha ha Was the name inspired by that at all? Just curious. Well it is interesting to read a love story that doesn't end in the usual kind of happy ending. If it makes you feel something, then it's good, even if some of those things are sadness.
Duccubus chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
aww liking this story so far
CandyApple124 chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
So I had at work at 6 am this morning. ' began reading this last night and couldnt put it down till well after midnight
I LOVED IT!
Excellent Job! (Although Julien is really 33 according to Wikipedia)
But still... Bravo
Frei chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
... I can't believe I just started reading DD fanfictions just now, and what an amazing one to start with!

*bows* You have left me speechless, Ser.
kyo chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Interesting to say the least.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
Ah... ah ah... you didn't lie about then you were talking about difficult them, don't you ? Not going to rant about that, I really love your story.
I remarked that you actually taked a more realistic way for the 'Arisen is a traitor' thing, it kind of irritated me in the game. Say, one question, do you like or dislike the ending of the game ?
ChibiEmmy chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH O.o
When is the next one?
fish and chips chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
O_O I have not even played this part yet (don't worry I spoiled it myself already by reading the Quest walkthrough on DD wikia) but my god this chapter was intense. NO JULIEN NOOOOO!
fish and chips chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Hey there! I am thoroughly enjoying this :) I started playing dragon's dogma and I have to admit I enjoy this game a little bit more than Skyrim at the moment. Now that you mention it, it is weird there are no horses in this game! Also, I am quite the Julien fangirl because I attempting to get him as a possible romance option for my Arisen since most of the other male NPCs in this game are rather fugly. Anyways, I am liking this story a lot. Sophie is interesting and I wonder what happened to her in the past. Keep it up!
banxi chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
I love the twists you added to what originally happens in the game. The ending of this chapter was just perfect. With everyone stepping forward to defend the Arisen, that's how the game should have ended! Please post more soon C: