Reviews for Mission Impossible: Who is Loki's Lover?
Kumiko 1906 chapter 38 . 1/6/2014
annalulz here! I thought I had somehow gotten the wrong profile but then you mention mblaq and Thunder and I knew I had it right (I didn't know he was your bias omg, soonjas unite! I feel there aren't enough of us out there xD). Anyways, I hope you can update this one soon, i absolutely love it :D poor Loki though, all that torture, I would have cracked a long time ago.
My favorite so far was the 'you are Tom Hiddleston, right?' and the whole Shakespeare refference since Tom is a Shakesperean actor hahaha
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Hmm...It shouldn't be that hard to find out who his lover is.. find the nearest stables and the biggest horse
NerdAndProudForever chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
IM SO CURIOUS I MIGHT JUST FORCE IT OUT OF LOKI MYSELF!
I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS STORY IT'S SO AWESOME
ASDFGHJKL
WRITE SOON AND UPDATE :D
Holly chapter 38 . 5/17/2013
I think you should have a girl name Tess, who is a fan of Loki and wants to be second in command when Loki becomes king and to make it interesting she will be a old friend of Clint and a student of Clint Because she wanted to be one of the best in archery and on top of that tony hired her to be a manager when he is gone in stark tawer over his iorn man sutes. What Loki dose not know is she will do any thing to keap her job with tony and so she asks about Loki's love life and who his girl friend is
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 38 . 5/6/2013
Well I have reached the end of the available chapters. I am following. Btw, I picture Loki's girlfriend as Parker from Leverage. Or Beth Riesgraf (the actress who plays her) Glad we got a glimpse of her a few chapters back. I awat more insanity.
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 29 . 5/5/2013
I believe it's "Candid" camera. not Candy.
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 27 . 5/5/2013
I will say that this is a [kinda] clever idea. best part: "From that day onwards, Tony never messed with technology and the Avengers again." Just, great
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
Okay Now this one is my favorite, because I can so easily see Clint singing and firing arrows at Loki. just great.
BTW, as much as I am enjoying seeing the team "torture" Loki, this is beginning to drag on for me. I'll keep reading, but I suggest revealing Loki's girlfriend before too much longer. Onward!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
Okay this has to be my favorite. I just love teh fact that he was very nearly fooled, and then "..he saw a pair of bright green sneakers. He would never live down this shame. Tony made sure of it."
heheh
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
oh boy! boy of boy oh boy oh BOY! Man, part of me wishes I was coming up with crazy ways to torture Loki. But the rest of me is very grateful that I am not. Onward!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Oh dear. You are... evil. E-Vil! (clicks next)
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
I got the William Brandt reference ! I feel accomplished! Yes!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
hah- hah-hah! Seriuosly, the only thing that has made me laugh this much was Loki'd! Good grief! I'm dying here!
(shakes head, still laughing)
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
(barely breathing from laughter) The only other thing that has made me laugh this hard was Loki'd.
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Serves you right Tony. for getting Loki drunk. Oh man... You are insane.