Reviews for Unlock Your Heart
jay7795 chapter 1 . 2/23
hello, do you have the rest of this story posted on a different site? would love to read it and see what happens
KimiD chapter 24 . 8/13/2015
All's well that end's well... HEA approved...
KimiD chapter 23 . 8/13/2015
Hmmm, how did she get out of jail... Bella went into psychotic mode and blew the bitch away... W00t W00T~!
Quite the surprise that Vic was FBI... hopefully Riley will come thru for her...
Edward needs to just get off his high horse. Now that he knows the truth maybe he can get his act together...
KimiD chapter 22 . 8/13/2015
No idea in the world... who could it be?
Edward was funny at the dr.'s appt. LOL
KimiD chapter 21 . 8/13/2015
Wow~ that was a twist, Emmett took out Mikey... whoa~ seems he did not like the idea that fig newton's mama tried to take his brother away from him...
Interesting that tan was the one to overhear the two bat-shit crazy wenches in the other cell... and Bella is offering her a whole new life... being a mom now she felt the kids need their mama, with conditions, to make a better life for her kids.
Wow that Karen sure is a bitch~ wait until Esme and Renee find out... talk about women scorned... fury is about to hit the fan...
Awww, he proposed and she said yes... of course~!
KimiD chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
Ren apparently is not the least bit afraid of Karen newton, lol... now looks who's sitting in a jail cell facing da judge... *snicker*
Poor Edward~ how humiliated he must feel, for something beyond his control... and it would seem that Vic is a victim just as much as Edward... but if she has the evidence to put her mom in prison, heck yeah, take it and run...
KimiD chapter 19 . 8/13/2015
I wholeheartedly agree, can't be called cheating if you do not even remember having sex.
And of course Bella would see it that way as well. So glad Karen's little scheme did not work... no baby, good bye Karen stupid~!
Oh and Let the Games Begin!
KimiD chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
Well, let's see, her man has been missing for 2 weeks, she has barely ate or drank anything in that time Plus she has barely been sleeping, I would think that would give a person pause right there, and all of that could and would cause a person to list to one side when getting up from the bed... but along with all of that~~~ I think she is expecting a bambino~!
KimiD chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
I think jess is pretty much clueless, she's stupid as the day is long... but then again they say hell has no fury like a woman scorned~!
I know Bella wants to put the bullet thru his head but I think she just may save him and see if Edward would like to do the deed~~!
Mike is such an idiot to think he could play with fire and not get burned... this is gonna be a deep burn... Bye Mikey!
KimiD chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
Woo, Nee is no one to mess with... she got to the bottom of the mess with Charlie toot-sweet~!
Edward got off lucky that Bella didn't hit him a second time... And she sure shut skankya's mouth real good as well. They fight they make up, boy, do they make up~!
Charlie just handed Bella the reason of a lifetime to go Bitchella on some guys that have no idea what can of whoop ass they just opened up, taking her man... not acceptable!
Novel's addict chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
Great story , loved it a bunch :D
SarcasticBimbo chapter 24 . 7/2/2015
Good story, I hope you plan a sequel. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
I love mafia fics. Edward is always such a badass. Thank you for writing this and thank you for sharing your talent.
boopgirl chapter 24 . 6/15/2015
Nice job
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 5/2/2015
Really good ending. Glad to hear that they moved away from the old house . . . would've been very strange to stay there after that. Kind of cool that all the women are having babes so close together. I really liked that part. Very happy grandparents! Thank for an enjoyable read today.
1,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »