Reviews for A Single Red Hair
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Good Job! :) I'm so happy this fandom exists.
Half-elf chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was great. It's not often that Josef and Nico can turn the tables on Eli. Very funny... but is it possible the man doth protest too much?
slsgirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Very nice!
silver-hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Haha, I love Eli's defensiveness and Josef's smartness in this! :)
Seridano chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Baha, that was excellent! Spot on characterization, and you captured the humor inherent in the series quite well to boot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
LOL! i love this!if i had skill in writing i would totally ship eli/miranda! excellent job, i hope to read more!
MandereLee chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Hey there! I saw this on Tumblr a few weeks ago, and it sent me into fangirling fits! I couldn't tell you in Tumblr how much I enjoyed this story, so here I am telling you here, how much I enjoyed this story. XD

I always thought Eli and Miranda could perhaps kick it off, even though there isn't much hint of that in the books. And Josef! Hah. Love this. It's so subtle, but just the implications are enough. More than enough. Awesome job!
Booksrgood4u chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
A friend of mine sent me a link to this story on Tumblr just the other day! I couldn't let you know how much I loved the fic because I don't have Tumblr account, so I'm so glad you posted it here!

Everyone is so in character, I feel like this scene stepped right out of the book. Great job! There aren't enough fics for this series...Maybe I'll write one someday - so many worthy fandoms, so little time!