Reviews for Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Know
Beloved Daughter chapter 9 . 9/29
Absolutely brilliant chapter update. Great to hear from you again! I look forward to seeing just what impact Loki's Valkyrie will have on the battle and who is invading if not Loki...
fierynightangel chapter 9 . 9/27
So Very Awesome! So Glad Loki finally has someone to stand up for him! Would that it was easier to reread the whole thing, just 'cause.
JPElles chapter 9 . 9/27
Love this story. Great to see Loki having people take his side and help him. Whereas in Asgard he had one voice, Frigga, who never was willing to defend him in public.

Love the girls, and the first meeting with shield and the avengers. I can't wait for what keeps happening
multifarious chapter 9 . 9/26
I very much adore this story, please keep writing :)
multifarious chapter 8 . 9/26
Oooo mysterious!
AgnetCoCo chapter 9 . 9/26
Long time no see. Please update again soon ; )
anja.quickert.9 chapter 8 . 6/23
ScrewballBRaine chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Is there any more or is this the last chapter? Either wayv I have thorougly enjoyed what has been writteb :)
JPElles chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Interesting. Very different story.
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Rather brilliant story! I highly enjoyed it from start to finish! Thanks for writing and posting... I just wish the story continued... *pouts* :P
Baow chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
I'm loving this so far and I've never heard of St. Trinians. I'm going to watch it now for sure.
The Lady Nightingale chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
I enjoyed this thoroughly. Loki and the St Trinians were made for each other, and I'm just sorry I didn't think of it first. And 'Silvertongue'? Love it!
One small point - technically, a Fencing Master wears black, and I think this seems more in keeping with Loki than whites (both colours can look hot on the right fencer, though). Keep up the great work.
MayaStormborn chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
I love this! Not sure if it was your intention, but I was hearing the old Ms Fritton and Flash, not Rupert Everett and Russell Brand. I hope you write more!
fierynightangel chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
very cool. looking forward to more!
RevDorothyL chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Oh, I was SO hoping you'd post a new chapter, given Loki's stellar performance in the recent "Thor" sequel, and you did not disappoint! What a delightful finish! :)