Reviews for Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Know
ScrewballBRaine chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Is there any more or is this the last chapter? Either wayv I have thorougly enjoyed what has been writteb :)
JPElles chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Interesting. Very different story.
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Rather brilliant story! I highly enjoyed it from start to finish! Thanks for writing and posting... I just wish the story continued... *pouts* :P
Baow chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
I'm loving this so far and I've never heard of St. Trinians. I'm going to watch it now for sure.
The Lady Nightingale chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
I enjoyed this thoroughly. Loki and the St Trinians were made for each other, and I'm just sorry I didn't think of it first. And 'Silvertongue'? Love it!
One small point - technically, a Fencing Master wears black, and I think this seems more in keeping with Loki than whites (both colours can look hot on the right fencer, though). Keep up the great work.
MayaStormborn chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
I love this! Not sure if it was your intention, but I was hearing the old Ms Fritton and Flash, not Rupert Everett and Russell Brand. I hope you write more!
fierynightangel chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
very cool. looking forward to more!
RevDorothyL chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Oh, I was SO hoping you'd post a new chapter, given Loki's stellar performance in the recent "Thor" sequel, and you did not disappoint! What a delightful finish! :)
mer chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Thank you for sharing the story. I always thought that Loki got the short end of the stick, so it is great to see that he is appreciated for his talents/looks/etc... Will his minions design matching armor for future heists?
fierynightangel chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
awesome! very much looking forward to more!
JannaKalderash chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
I kind of thought that was Von Doom coming into the scene! He's going to be royally pissed off when he finds out that he was beaten to the punch by a bunch of girls.

Unfortunately, I really don't see him being magnanimous about it. He's the type that would see them as rivals to be stomped on, rather than potential apprentices to be trained.

When are Thor and the Avengers going to come on the scene? It'll be interesting to see who comes out on top, the girls or the Avengers.

At this point, I'd say that it's a 50/50 split. The Avengers are powerful, true; but they aren't as sneaky, cunning and dangerous as the girls.

I don't include Clint and Natasha in this; they were trained to be dangerous, but with the girls, they are outnumbered.

How many students are there in the school again?
RevDorothyL chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Awww...! That's so sweet! Loki's got himself a loving (and very touching, in every sense of the word!) family at St. Trinian's, sure enough. :)
Shenandoah76209 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
awwww... I like. More please.
RevDorothyL chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
What a great alternate fate for Loki! I'd no previous exposure to the St. Trinian's girls (had only heard of them in passing references on a couple of Brit-Coms), so this has been a delightful surprise to me.

I can't help thinking that Loki has indeed found himself a fitting home and (dare I suggest it?) a new and more compatible and supportive adoptive family at St. Trinian's. It's so sweet of him to be willing to include the girls in his planned heist, knowing how much they'd enjoy the opportunity and the chance to be included in the fun. And, of course, I'm rooting for his success with the delightful Matron. :)
SpaceHead3 chapter 6 . 2/25/2013