Reviews for Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Know
Mismatched Melody chapter 9 . 5/27
UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE!
Regin chapter 9 . 2/5
I Like, I lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Baow chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
I was re-reading the Sheldon's GF fics then came across this again and I was so happy to see it has been updated.

I loved how Thor got a good telling to. He needs to realize that the rainbow bridge didn't sprout from Odin's ass. Also Heimdall has it in for Loki for picking on his little sister, like he hasn't been punished for it *eye roll*, and very unjustly. What a douche.

I also love that Tony is cool with the tech twins hence also cool with Loki. Oooh the potential high jinks with Tony added to the mix *cue evil laughter*. I'm really looking forward to seeing Loki's minions 'represent', you know... the school, lol.
Beloved Daughter chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
Absolutely brilliant chapter update. Great to hear from you again! I look forward to seeing just what impact Loki's Valkyrie will have on the battle and who is invading if not Loki...
fierynightangel chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
So Very Awesome! So Glad Loki finally has someone to stand up for him! Would that it was easier to reread the whole thing, just 'cause.
JPElles chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
Love this story. Great to see Loki having people take his side and help him. Whereas in Asgard he had one voice, Frigga, who never was willing to defend him in public.

Love the girls, and the first meeting with shield and the avengers. I can't wait for what keeps happening
multifarious chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
I very much adore this story, please keep writing :)
multifarious chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
Oooo mysterious!
AgnetCoCo chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
Long time no see. Please update again soon ; )
anja.quickert.9 chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
:-)
ScrewballBRaine chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Is there any more or is this the last chapter? Either wayv I have thorougly enjoyed what has been writteb :)
JPElles chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Interesting. Very different story.
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Rather brilliant story! I highly enjoyed it from start to finish! Thanks for writing and posting... I just wish the story continued... *pouts* :P
Baow chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
I'm loving this so far and I've never heard of St. Trinians. I'm going to watch it now for sure.
The Lady Nightingale chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
I enjoyed this thoroughly. Loki and the St Trinians were made for each other, and I'm just sorry I didn't think of it first. And 'Silvertongue'? Love it!
One small point - technically, a Fencing Master wears black, and I think this seems more in keeping with Loki than whites (both colours can look hot on the right fencer, though). Keep up the great work.