Reviews for Birth of the ultimate shinobi
Ntraveler chapter 2 . 10/29
It's great
the unsung antihero chapter 2 . 7/9
Somehow this is so cliché its unique... HOW IS IT POSSIBLE! You somehow managed to make a unique story by combining so Manny cliché's... An author who manages to do that definitely deserves at least a 3 star rating... Also you can keep your marshmallows I have hot dogs.
thatoneguy chapter 1 . 7/6
Ellimist01 chapter 1 . 7/5
Meh. I stopped reading at the part 'I choose to give up my hatred'. Anyway this was a questionable story and what he says is contradictory to what he was thinking at the start when he was running for his life. Another thing is you made him way too mature, and that won't work with this Naruto. He's supposed to be a lonely attention starved kid who has no friends and less than a handful of people who care about him, but you make him deny the care of those who actually sees him as just a child. That line I mentioned just took the last hope I had for your fic.
Mikaeru346 chapter 2 . 6/5
Most of shinobi use fire release so I choose fire dragon slayer
Mikaeru346 chapter 1 . 6/5
Straight forward, Naruto
NarutoKushina chapter 2 . 6/4
So far the rewrite is interesting, but will it be the same in regards to Kushina having abandon him at birth to go back to Uzu, and pretty much listening to her mother that her son is a demon, despite Mito and herself holding the nine tails.
superfanman217 chapter 2 . 6/2
i like it

keep it up
superfanman217 chapter 1 . 6/2
i like it

keep it up bro
SPark681 chapter 2 . 6/2
so Naruto unknowingly gave Mikoto to that bastard Danzo I pray Naruto will be able to save her in time anyways keep up the great work!
ShadowImageComics chapter 2 . 6/2
Okay, I can not wait for chapter 3 of this story. This is getting interesting indeed.
Awesome story I hope you continue
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 6/2
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
BANKAIZEN chapter 2 . 6/2
bcsclaymore chapter 2 . 6/2
wonder how kushina will get involved if she is alive, will it be the same as the first or do you have something different planned?