Reviews for Who Are You?
I love this!
AnUnknownArtist chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Good chappie ;)
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Interesting chapter. Right now the main like suspense factor is will Olivia ultimately forgive her father or lock him up and forget about him as best as she could. You can have a chapter with Olivia and her mom talking about the rape for closure for Olivia and her mom even. Remember this doesn't have to be a like 20 chapter long story. Your story is really great!
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
That should be an interesting meeting!

:-)
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Good chapter
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Your story is going really great! You totally caught me by surprise with Kathy and Olivia being half sisters. On a side note I totally agree on your statement about the men in the avengers!
OrangeHippopotamus chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
That was GOOD! Hahah I really liked it D Hehe thanks for mentioning meeeee(:
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Yet another reason for Kathy to hate Liv!

I always like Olivia when she's drunk, one of these days a sober El won't be so chivalrous and will actually jump her bones!

(I said that about Cragen coz it would be ironic for her father figure to turn out to be her father also Serena and Don probably crossed paths when they were both drunks)

More soon please :-)

((Kathys' sister- thats soooo leftfield!))
Cfhonan chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Ok I so didn't see that one coming. Good update.
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Okay, did not expect that one.

Good chapter.
AnUnknownArtist chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Good chapter! :D

Oh my god I didn't wait that! Kathy's father? Doing!

Heh, I knew that English may were your first language and it is finally, but this I wanted to tell you is don't worry, you are going to become better, I understand you, You aren't the only one who make mistakes and nobody is perfect! :D

(I'll send you a Pm explaining about Beta-ing. ;) )

Continue the story, is really interesting and I like it a lot! ;)
Jennifer Catlin DiNozzo chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
I love this story! I honestly didn't think I would but boy was I wrong. Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
Jennifer Catlin DiNozzo chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Geez lady. Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Money on Cragen being Livs' father!

Why was El so against doing the DNA test?

Hope that this is also an EO storyline!

More soon please :-D