Reviews for Iridescent
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Cruel woman, wrecking my feels like that. Wrecked. My feels. All gone.
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Maybe you can put a trigger warning for rape?
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Oh god, the ending killed me. While I was reading this, I kept trying to tell myself that it would end well and Clint would wake up... I should've known that he wouldn't :( although it was depressing, I thought this was incredibly well written and beautiful. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
oh my god why would you do this to me! Write something so beautiful and yet so so tragic! And I absolutely love this story, as much as I don't want to bc it ripped my heart out, but I do! I absolutely loved it!
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Okay so I'm definitely in tears right now. I feel like I just lost a loved one, oh damn amazing writing.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Well I'd been hoping that he'd wake up at the end there, but I guess I'll have to stand for crying my eyes out instead. Well written and I really liked this (even if it broke my heart!).
erilmerlin chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Main character death was something I don't like. But somehow for this story, I'm okay with it.
I don't know how to say it but clint's death made this story 'more real', as though it really happened. :)
I like how you separated the changing set of time (some writers don't use separator so then it made us confuse about the time sequence, but I think you made a good job in the time sequence)
Thank you for writing, can't wait for your other story
J loves JS chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I'm not very happy that you killed Clint. But really well written.
Brii Taylor chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Is there any way to explain the silence? like, is there a way, as one writer to another, to explain silence completely in writing? if there is, you can explain it to me in your response. Because that's what I'm trying to describe in this review-the total silence that filled my head and my entire house as I finished this. It was just... nothing there. And I think that this story had a lot to do with silence, whether it be words unspoken or just the silence of the room as his heartbeat slowed to nothing. It was a really strong theme in this.
The six fears were fantastic, very well written and valid, I would think, terrors for a trained killer to have.
I have to admit, though, that the dream where Clint drops her in the glass cage, and then when she wakes up suddenly in a forest...? I feel that that could have maybe been better explained.
I have to admit, I was not expecting the character death. I'm glad you didn't warn me. I did find this through tumblr though, so I suppose any warnings you could have given would have fallen on deaf ears.

I am not sure how to process all of this. Part of me wants to go wake up every family member I have and hug them and tell them I love them. Part of me wants to take a nap and is at the same time scared to and convinced I will never sleep again. The other part of me is sitting here slowly muttering "but I don't want him to die" under my breath.

You did a really good job.
Britt chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was a beautiful story that made me tear up a little. Normally I do not get emotional with fan-fics but I did with this one. I think you captured Natasha's character perfectly. It was a very good read. :)
fromPoetrytoProse chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
T_T that was heart breaking. :[ waaah liked it.
Mikaela chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ok, so this broke my heart. Natasha, that suffered so much through her life, she lost her parents at 6, her sister at 9, became a murderer at 9 too, was raped at 12, used her body as both the bait and a killing machine until she was 19 and Clint came along, and she got to choose, and then she looses him Without ever getting to actally have him, or be with him?

My heart is currently in little bits strewn about the floor. Thank you for that.
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
God, this is the saddest story I think I've ever read. And the ending was totally unexpected. Wow.
RunningfromDarkness chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
-sobs- I don't often cry, but the ending had me pretty much sobbing. So sad, so wonderfully written, and so good.
Malmal86 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I'm so depressed right now... Beautifully written tho