Reviews for The Rekindling
KM Rune chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This looks good. I hope to see more soon.
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is a great start to a fic! I really like how you captured the athmosphere of the show. It reminds me a lot of S1 actually, and that's good. Also, you brought in quite some humour (Caipra ordering Sinbad around was mervellous! Haha, I could totally see that happen!) - which is something I missed a lot in S2. And so in your universe Bryn is an empath then? That's interesting. But really fits her. Oh, and btw, I think you did well with writing her. It's true, the show didn't give her much personality, but I think you're doing well if you make her be the gentle but also strong and powerful friend that she is.

All in all a very lovely chapter. Really am looking forward to the next part (especially as it seems DimDim is back! O.O Which logically would also mean that so is Maeve... wow!). TK
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
great start! :D Can;t wait to see what happens. And lol sinbad!
MagicalMoonStar chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love this first chapter :) Added this story to story alert :) To make sure to not miss any chapter you may add very very soon ;) :P
Tetisheri chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
well it's my first time to review or share my opinion, but in fact not my first to read and really enjoy an AOS ff,, i had been visiting for a two years or so now,, everyday hopefully check for any update :) but never interact :( now seeing you're back that's really encourage me. your aos fictions are really one of my favorites and i'm so happy u'r back now :D for a while i thought u've given up or forget about :/

Anyway welcome back,, and for the rekindling,, well i really liked it. it's amazing how u had picture our old sinbad (being back finally)in a very simple and light way although he still keep somehow his external PIRATE appearance, well that's so realistic for i never belief he would ever return back to his old outfit not reasonable,(he may change his style getting new look but not the old one for sure,not that i'm against the old one anyway it's the original sinbad outfit). the change is a change of soul, heart and mind not externally. Interesting how u clarify sinbad/bryn relationship too and that's only a kind of a very deep and sincere even innocent FRIENDSHIP :) for i'm absolutely M/S believer ;)

two other things had attracted me :) for the first, absolutely loved how u manage caipra/ sinbad reactions together ,, hehe our captain seems uncomfortable and uneasy facing caipra's orders :D look like he for once can't reject a woman orders (other than maeve) or at least can't reason with her and forced to do as she says,, poor captain. i couldn't stop laughing first the dinner and the bag then the wash and finally catching a chicken :D hehehe who could believe the mighty master of seven seas catching chicken, really poor captain. i guess he is lucky that only bryn was there for the others would'nd ever let it go ;). the second is caipra/bryn part i can see the beginning of a wonderful relationship kind of friendship, mentor/apprentice or even latter it may tend to mother/daughter :) bryn finally found someone who really understand her and can help her in different ways not only controlling her powers but to regain some of her memories,,, great work here u did :)

and the ending is amazing :) how u tell about the reunion indirectly reviving the impatience inside us to know how our captain surprisingly discover the return of his heart and soulmate while he was just giving curses for going to catch a chicken,, looks like he will catch someone else :D :D

WELL DONE ,, and welcome back,, i dn't need to tell u how i'm waiting ur next chapter so plz dn't give up. and for Strictly business plzzzzzzz,, i had already believed that's over :'( i was trying to imagine what u would write,, plz it's really great one so dn't give up :)