Reviews for Broken Things
tearbos chapter 4 . 8/8
So I've read The Descent 3 or 4 times now, and it's been on my faves list forever. I just now figured out that there's a sequel! I've been wanting one forever, and this didn't disappoint (except that I didn't want it to end! ). There are a couple of parts that really stand out. I liked the way you summarized the different victims and how they met Michael. I liked the back and forth timeline, and the way it showed what happened over the years. Of course, I enjoyed Reid meeting Michael, and Rossi going in first to unnerve him. I was horrified about Reid having to watch the footage, but it was definitely an interesting detail. This is a very satisfying follow up, and I'll look forward to another if you do decide to write it.
Hi all I'm trying my hand on úîîiiiîîjjooooojnnnnnnnnn l. l. l. P. P l l. L. L. L. Please. Ll ll l l ll l l. L l l ll lp! ll l l ll l ll l ll l l ll lll ll llll ll l lll lllll lllllllllllllll lll l ll l lll lllll llll lllllll ll llll ll lllll lllllllllllllll lllllll llll llll ll llllll lllllll ll lllllll llll llllll lll ll lllllllllllllll ll l lllllllllllllll lllllllllllllll lllllllllllllll lllllll lllllllllllllll lllllllllllllll lllllll!l!lllll!llllllll!ll!llllllll!lll
3DBABE1999 chapter 4 . 6/5
Oh wow.. Both stories were so painful and heartbreaking.. Poor Spencer...

I'm glad that by the end of this he had made so many strides towards healing from his ordeals.. Too many bad things happened to Reid as it is it's a good thing that this won't be the thing that breaks him..
Guest80 chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
I've read this a few times now- just beautiful, and sad.
Kas3y chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
Cannot believe it took me so long to read this :P

This was fantastic and I cannot wait to read more of ur work :D (If u continue to write :) )
olliebella chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
wonderful story xx
Sukee93 chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Wow, just wow! You've done two such beautiful and original stories, both incredibly well written and in character.
I particulary love the sequel, the last chapter and the epilogue, the discussion between Michael Jones and Reid and Reid's visit of the basement really made it for me.
I hope you continue soon the excellent writing! :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
An amazing sequel to an amazing story. I hardly know what to say. These 2 stories are some of the best writing I've seen in this fandom, if not the best. The way you got into Reid and Michael's heads was so incredible. I felt like I was reading Spencer truly profile him, truly use his mega IQ to outwit and unnerve him. Not to mention seeing Spencer's struggles that were so gut wrenchingly real and tortured and sometimes worrying. It was all way more convincing than the show and I mean that as a real compliment in case you're wondering. So thank you very much for sharing these 2 gems with us. I'm new to reading CM fics, and I've found some great fics that I've loved, but these are just WHOA! xo
Zuza chan chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Wonderful chapter! You always find the best scenes from the original series, and work through them, changing them just enough for it to make a totally different sense!
I love the last scene when Reid finally has to confront his greatest fears! And confront them he did, man! He's so strong!
Anyways, great chapter! I love your story!
Zuza chan chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Beautiful ending! I love the wrap up, the way Reid finally seems to live on, and everything seems to add up! It's really emotionally written, yet all the characters are still recognisible (especially Reid, especially in the last scenes)!
Thank you for this beautiful story :)
TheLovethief chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Great story. Like the other one, The Descend. You got a real talent there ... so, write more stories like these, please? )
anonymousue 1 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I have spent the past year reading and being amazed at your gift with words in this series-looking forward to more
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
whoa! ok, possibly the BEST i've ever read so far! ABSOLUTELY enthralling! couldn't stop reading, even had to re-read it a few times! ok, now you HAVE to write more, you know that don't you? -the rest of you out there REALLY need to read this one!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
oh i love this story soooooo much, more than i could express. yeah,there are thousands of stories and so many adorable “spencer reid”, but this guy is the most charming and unexpected, incredible. he really shocked me and i just love him so much! wonderful sequel! have to admit that this story really saved me in some aspect, just like the sunlight shining through the window into the dark room...yeah, it is! thank U!*big hug*
aku no tensai chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Ohhh! The ending was a bit creepy with Reid there and all, and Rosie Preston...I hope you actually DO decide to make a possible sequel with her as 'the new young hacker out for revenge against the recovered and happy Special Supervisory Agent Dr. Spencer Reid' Of course, it's a great story the way it is now and I wouldn't want to ruin it if it were my story, but of course, I'm not as good a writer as you either! XD

In any case, great job!