Reviews for Broken Things
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
An amazing sequel to an amazing story. I hardly know what to say. These 2 stories are some of the best writing I've seen in this fandom, if not the best. The way you got into Reid and Michael's heads was so incredible. I felt like I was reading Spencer truly profile him, truly use his mega IQ to outwit and unnerve him. Not to mention seeing Spencer's struggles that were so gut wrenchingly real and tortured and sometimes worrying. It was all way more convincing than the show and I mean that as a real compliment in case you're wondering. So thank you very much for sharing these 2 gems with us. I'm new to reading CM fics, and I've found some great fics that I've loved, but these are just WHOA! xo
Zuza chan chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Wonderful chapter! You always find the best scenes from the original series, and work through them, changing them just enough for it to make a totally different sense!
I love the last scene when Reid finally has to confront his greatest fears! And confront them he did, man! He's so strong!
Anyways, great chapter! I love your story!
Zuza chan chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Beautiful ending! I love the wrap up, the way Reid finally seems to live on, and everything seems to add up! It's really emotionally written, yet all the characters are still recognisible (especially Reid, especially in the last scenes)!
Thank you for this beautiful story :)
TheLovethief chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Great story. Like the other one, The Descend. You got a real talent there ... so, write more stories like these, please? )
anonymousue 1 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I have spent the past year reading and being amazed at your gift with words in this series-looking forward to more
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
whoa! ok, possibly the BEST i've ever read so far! ABSOLUTELY enthralling! couldn't stop reading, even had to re-read it a few times! ok, now you HAVE to write more, you know that don't you? -the rest of you out there REALLY need to read this one!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
oh i love this story soooooo much, more than i could express. yeah,there are thousands of stories and so many adorable “spencer reid”, but this guy is the most charming and unexpected, incredible. he really shocked me and i just love him so much! wonderful sequel! have to admit that this story really saved me in some aspect, just like the sunlight shining through the window into the dark room...yeah, it is! thank U!*big hug*
aku no tensai chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Ohhh! The ending was a bit creepy with Reid there and all, and Rosie Preston...I hope you actually DO decide to make a possible sequel with her as 'the new young hacker out for revenge against the recovered and happy Special Supervisory Agent Dr. Spencer Reid' Of course, it's a great story the way it is now and I wouldn't want to ruin it if it were my story, but of course, I'm not as good a writer as you either! XD

In any case, great job!